hi...looking for friends/motivation

Replies

• knoxrodney
    knoxrodney Posts: 1 Member
    Hi,

I am starting over, and hoping to lose 50 lbs. Add me, motivate each other and let's lose some weight!

Here's to a great 2016! (*_*)

• HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Welcome new friends! B)
  • HotMermaid729
    I hope everyone had a great Thursday! Tomorrow is Freaky Friday again so get yourself ready for the weekend. B)

• HotMermaid729
    Having a great weekend.....so great I forgot to check in yesterday. Booo....and I had a great streak going.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing swell! B)
  • midi91
    midi91 Posts: 8 Member
    you can add me, need some motivation aswel!

looking on losing 6 kg.
  • moochisam
    moochisam Posts: 4 Member
    Hey! I'm also wanting to lose 50 lbs. My current weight is around 165. It would be great to motivate each other. :)
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • cRaZyMoMmY2016
    cRaZyMoMmY2016 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm a 27 year old single mother of 2 beautiful children. I have an almost 6 year old daughter and a 16 month old son. I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant with another baby girl. I'm planning to get tubal ligation this time around and have a weight loss goal of at least 160 pounds. I have attended Overeaters Anonymous for support but stopped attending when I became pregnant again. I would say the biggest struggles for me are emotional eating and limited food budget. This journey is becoming more then a weight issue for me. Now that I have children it's becoming increasingly important to teach them how to be healthy, because my oldest is developing more awareness of her environment and has even expressed interest in learning how to help me cook. I'm certainly open to any cheap and simple yet healthy recipes that may be out there to share as well as the support to lose weight. The main idea for me is just to be healthier though...weight is just a piece of that.
  • HotMermaid729
    I'm a 27 year old single mother of 2 beautiful children. I have an almost 6 year old daughter and a 16 month old son. I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant with another baby girl. I'm planning to get tubal ligation this time around and have a weight loss goal of at least 160 pounds. I have attended Overeaters Anonymous for support but stopped attending when I became pregnant again. I would say the biggest struggles for me are emotional eating and limited food budget. This journey is becoming more then a weight issue for me. Now that I have children it's becoming increasingly important to teach them how to be healthy, because my oldest is developing more awareness of her environment and has even expressed interest in learning how to help me cook. I'm certainly open to any cheap and simple yet healthy recipes that may be out there to share as well as the support to lose weight. The main idea for me is just to be healthier though...weight is just a piece of that.

You are in the right place. Check in daily, be honest with yourself, and take small steps. You'll get there! B)
  • acparrillo
    acparrillo Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi everyone! I am looking for more motivation, as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • megan7190
    megan7190 Posts: 5 Member
    I could use some support and motivation help as well, feel free to add me :)
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Good Luck on your journey
  • markaconklin
    markaconklin Posts: 37 Member
    I'm Mark, feel free to add me. Warning: No *kitten* or excuses.
  • Elsie_LV
    Elsie_LV Posts: 33 Member
    Add me! :)<3
  • HotMermaid729
    Alrighty...I've added some more fitness friends. Feel free to add me if you want. B)
  • HotMermaid729
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Hey...so I thought winter was over. Booo! Drag the snow shoes back out?

Anyway something to make me move. B)
  • Pray4Wind
    Pray4Wind Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm 28 pounds into a backslide and thinking, "This isn't working!" And then I thought, "I need to get some help before gaining another 15 and hitting a new record." So, I'm starting over from here. Something tells me being "around" people who understand is going to help me stay connected this time.
  • slingalls
    slingalls Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me, I can use all the motivation I can get
  • nichole0483
    nichole0483 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm back..and in need of friends and motivation!! Add me!