Husband texting his ex

Options
prncesschic
prncesschic Posts: 419 Member
Bored, lonely and I feel betrayed. What should I do?

Replies

• fireguy262
    fireguy262 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    start texting your ex......I know that wont help, but its the first thing that came to my mind and im either over-tired or had too much coffee
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Break Up
  • Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Decide if you want to work it out.

If yes - counseling
    If no - ducks in a row and divorce lawyer
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    You should message me. :$
  • prncesschic
    Options
    Apparently I'm not good enough anyway and he wants a divorce.
  • fireguy262
    Options
    maybe he's not good enough for you......
  • prncesschic
    Options
    He probably isn't. He treats me like dirt. Talks down to me. Yada yada
  • Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Then line up your ducks, get a shark lawyer and walk away to greener pastures.

You deserve to be treated with respect and love.
  • fireguy262
    Options
    if he treats you like dirt, then don't lose a minute of sleep over. I know its easier said than done, but why bother loving someone that doesn't love you back. try and move on and be happy, cause in the end you gotta take care of number 1
  • jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Your a pretty young lady, find someone that deserves you, but find yourself first. You deserve to be happy. I hope you are ok.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Decide if it's worth staying. If he makes you feel like crap then it's probably not worth it. Get a lawyer.
  • LCbaby0x
    LCbaby0x Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I would punch him in the throat.. But that's just me lol
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,120 Member
    Options
    Find a good lawyer, get as much as you can out of the deal, and start planning the life that YOU want to live for YOU. If that includes someone else, ok. But you now have the ability to make YOU happy. You needn't settle for someone who will not treat you right. You are worth more than that.
  • GabriellaEstrella
    GabriellaEstrella Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Kill him :D
  • frankiedb
    frankiedb Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    He probably isn't. He treats me like dirt. Talks down to me. Yada yada

Just for this you should leave him
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Texting an ex is a no go lady, thats my two cents for the day
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm not good enough anyway and he wants a divorce.

That was sorted quickly!
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    When is the last time you two actually communicated yourself? I mean dig deep. Divorce is not cheap and gets nasty. You both feel neglected and it may be a passive-aggressive stand off. Throw in the towel, sure but a lot, and I mean a LOT of relationships have gotten over infidelity once they sucked it up and made the first approach to communication. Be the bigger man and ask him why. I know its very painful. It really kills an ego but you both loved each at some point to say "I do".
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    you know your answer if you are looking for love, you came to the right place MFP is full of it ;) just take your pick and start messaging, exchange kik and let it happen
  • prncesschic
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    When is the last time you two actually communicated yourself? I mean dig deep. Divorce is not cheap and gets nasty. You both feel neglected and it may be a passive-aggressive stand off. Throw in the towel, sure but a lot, and I mean a LOT of relationships have gotten over infidelity once they sucked it up and made the first approach to communication. Be the bigger man and ask him why. I know its very painful. It really kills an ego but you both loved each at some point to say "I do".
    I've tried. He's thrown around the word divorce more than I can count recently. The most worrisome part for me is that he requested that I stay at home with our 3 year old (I have two older boys too) and I have no money or back up.