ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Hot chocolate. It's my weakness.
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Apples, any type of trail mix
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    I buy a pint of low calorie ice cream and then drench it in powdered peanut butter sauce and walden farms chocolate syrup...and eat the whole thing. About every night. Then I have to get my salty kick and have a big bowl of popcorn with taco seasoning.

Tell me about this peanut butter sauce you make with powdered pb....pretty please.

• armydreamers
    armydreamers Posts: 175 Member
    Sugar free jello cup (10kcal) and 2 tbsp light cool whip (20kcal).

I also love candy and quite often enjoy 1 of the "2 to go" 3 musketeers for 100kcal. I don't deprive myself of anything really. :)
  • cthakkar1985
    cthakkar1985 Posts: 137 Member
    chulipa wrote: »
    90 calorie fiber one bars lots of good flavors

This
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Kettle corn!: 100 cals
    Arctic Zero: 73 cals (half pint)
    Cookie Thins: 140 cals
    Fruit Strips: 40-60 cals
    Fudgesicles: 40 cals
    Skinny Cow Candies: 100-120 cals
    Fiber One Brownies:90 cals
    Candy Canes: 50 cals
    Club Soda w/muddled berries

I have a sweet tooth too lol

When I want to stay away from sweets, cottage cheese with a few berries and 3-4 chopped walnuts is my quick fix, kicks the cravings for me
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    If you love sweets as I do, how do you say no to more?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,832 Member
    edited February 2016
    I just had a little container of low cal vanilla yogurt (150 grams = 60 cal) with a tiny bit of milo stirred in for flavour. :)

I also like chocolate covered McVities digestive biscuits. They're about 80 cal or so.

If I've got a few more calories to work with, I might have a fresh mango or a piece of toast with leatherwood honey.

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    If you love sweets as I do, how do you say no to more?

You buy the ones that are sold in individual servings, and make a special trip to the shop to buy one and just one. If you eat it and still want more, you make a second trip to buy another individual serving... and so on. If it's worth the trip it's worth the calories, and at some point it stops being worth it.
  • bellabonbons
    Excellent advice. Makes complete sense. I have actually done this a few times.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    I keep various cereals around the house for my toddler for finger-food, so I'll grab a handful of trix or apple jacks or whatever. Only about 100 calories for a cup, but sweet and iron fortified so it's like a quick 30 cal sweet-pick-me-up if you can manage to put the box back down and not have more.
  • bellabonbons
    Love cereal. But I don't keep it in the house. One bowl can easily become two, or three.
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Diet soda or sparkling ICEE drinks
    Kettle corn
    Flavored protein powder
  • bellabonbons
    I have never seen kettle corn. Is it sold in grocery stores? Thanks
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    2 pieces of Well Naturally - Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Mint.... only 66 calories and less than 1 carb.
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Wine gums
    Cookies
    Terry choc orange
    Galaxy
    Cadburys
    Milky Way
    Sweet red wine
    Coconut yogurt - yum
  • geoblewis
    geoblewis Posts: 44 Member
    Ripe strawberries and heavy cream.

But these days, I take l-glutamin powder 15 minutes before a meal. This kicks sugar cravings for me.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    I have never seen kettle corn. Is it sold in grocery stores? Thanks

I make my own. Either heat 1tsp of oil in a pam and when hot, dump in 1/4c sugar and 1/4c kernels...shake continuously until.it stopps popping.

OR

air pop some popcorn and sprinkle a packet of splenda ontop when still hot. You can air pop with a machine or put 1/4c kenels in a paper lunch bag, fild the top over twice and put in the microwave for 3minutes.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Love cereal. But I don't keep it in the house. One bowl can easily become two, or three.

That's the crux. No bowl. No milk. I pour that stuff straight out on a plate and eat one little O at a time.
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Dark chocolate, greek yogurt (fat free vanilla or plain with truvia) with pineapple, a protein shake or a portion-controlled size of a treat like cookies. As long as I track it, and stick to a reasonable portion or serving size, I don't think of anything as "off limits."