What is your Go To for something sweet?

Options

Replies

• kiara1066
    kiara1066 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love grapes, skinny cow deserts, and Hershey's chocolate. Eating in moderation is key.
  • mis1022
    mis1022 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Now that it is cold out I drink hot tea after dinner, usually a cinnamon flavor it helps my sweet tooth. I don't want to eat treats daily so this really helps.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Frozen fruit with Splenda (especially berries, cherries, or pineapple). 85%+ dark chocolate. Warm unsweetened vanilla almond/cashew milk. Greek yogurt (right now, I really like freezing my yogurts for 30-60 minutes for a frozen treat)
  • prettysoul1908
    prettysoul1908 Posts: 200 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Weight watchers chocolate yogurt bars for 60 calories a pop. They're delicious and made with ingredients I am comfortable with

Cape cod light kettle corn... 40 calories a *cup

Fresca sparkling grapefruit... I drink this 0 calorie drink occasionally with my meals. I'm not a huge fan of diet drinks but this one is good and makes me feel like I'm having a higher calorie meal than I really am
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Chocolate "dipped" granola bars or chocolate for me. A dipped granola bar only has about 140 calories, and definitely takes away my sweet craving. Or I'll eat a few squares of actual chocolate (not the whole bar), I make sure it fits into my calories intake for the day :)
  • LatreicePadia
    LatreicePadia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes and sweet potatoes!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Low cal chocolate mouse 98cals for 100grams

Pkg of sugar/fat free choc pudding
    2.5c unsweetened cashew milk
    1 tub light cool whip

make the pudding with the cashew milk. Once set, mix it with the defrosted cool whip and enjoy.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Frozen Snickers
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Nothing, with portion control, will destroy your calorie intake for the day. If what you mean is, what can I eat with abandon? then you've got an issue.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    A couple of chocolate chip cookies.
    Haagen Daz dulce de leche ice cream.
    Hershey kisses.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    For those of you who loves sweets as much as I do what is your Go To for something sweet and satisfying that doesn't destroy your calorie allowance for the day? Thanks.

You can fit pretty much anything sweet into your day without destroying your calorie allowance..it's called portion control.
  • sark1971
    sark1971 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    vanilla pudding with a tbsp. of dark chocolate chips
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    Ghiradelli squares
    Hot chocolate
    Popsicles - these are really low in calories
    Fudgsicles
    Raspberries with chocolate chips
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    If I've done well with hitting my macros, I'll dive into my stash of treats. Gummy bears, brownies, cookies, peppermint bark, and the list goes on.

If I'm low on protein, I'll go for strawberry greek yogurt with just a little unsweetened cocoa powder - barely 1g of powder, maybe 2g if I have a lot of yogurt.

Hits that sweet tooth perfectly :)

~Lyssa
  • swtroughear
    swtroughear Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    banana fritters soaked in a honey-sauce, with optional ice-cream :#
    this stuff is too tempting not to pass up at my favourite restaurant..
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,504 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi and Jolly Ranchers.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • toe1226
    toe1226 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    individually wrapped chocolate truffles!
  • laural121
    laural121 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Some galaxy chocolate, a few pieces depending on what calories I have left, lollipop or a small bowl of fat free icecream
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My go-to recently has definitely been rice cakes with 100% peanut butter and some jam spread on top... And I can't even begin to describe how amazing a rice cake + peanut butter + sliced banana + 75% dark chocolate combo can be.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    These days it's going to be sorbet, fruit and jam. I'm not allowed to eat sweets anymore. :( at least not the ones I enjoy.

But that's because of IBS no? Not because of an idea that 120 calories worth of sorbet or popcorn is better than 120 calories of cookies

Yes it's because of the IBS. :)

Who would intentionally want to avoid sweets?!?! (Yeah I know, but that thought still comes to my mind everytime I read it here...)

Ice cream and baked goods have a lot more calories than fruit. I initially reduced baked goods to reduce carbs, but found out I was also cutting out quite a few calories as well. With more protein, fruit, and fiber, I no longer crave sweets.