• jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    #everydayislegday
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Leg day today:
    2x12x290 on the seated leg press, 1x10x310 as a follow up (to 90 degrees each time)
    3x10x165 on the leg extension
    3x10x145 on the hamstring curl.
    3x10x255 on the calf raise

On leg day, I don't do any hills settings on the cardio bike...just keep to 30 minutes.
  • mrp56839
    mrp56839 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'll take legday over armday or absday anyday! Something about jello legs is way more satisfying than not being able to lift a coffee cup the next day. Lol
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Love my squat and deadlift days.

Nothing like nailing your reps.

This.

That.
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I enjoy leg day because I have strong lower body. Arm day is a drag because I got weak upper body.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I'm just recovering from 8 months of bilateral tendonitis in my arms

every workout day has been leg day

thighs of steel, arms like Olive Oyl ;)
  • finneyjason218
    finneyjason218 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Don't do a 'leg day'. Work some part of your legs every time you hit the gym. The death pain following leg day is caused by infrequent training. Think about it, if you are doing a typical bro split -chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms, all of your upper body muscles are getting hit at least 2x per week, so no one complains about a terrible day after any of the other days. However, if you try to fit all of your leg muscles (>50% of your muscle mass at least) into just one day, the next day is sure to suck
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    "Leg day" isn't at least twice a week?
  • Burger2066
    Burger2066 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Leg days are my favorite. I work them twice a week every week as well as my knee stability work to keep it going after the last knee injury. Am I sore after them? Sure. Do I regret parking on the 4th level of the parking garage since I'm horrified of elevators? Sure. Hahaha. But dang is it worth it. (My work has a gym and I park on the 4th level every day just for fun....). 20 years of hockey made me love leg workouts though.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Leg day got me like
    WHOOOHOOOO

But every day is leg day. So whatupbro.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    It's not leg day that I have a love/hate relationship with - it's EARLY MORNING leg days. Goodness, waking up at 5AM for a 2-hour session when you know you're gonna be upping weight all-around is quite awful yet it feels so good! Overall, I'm more of a fan of leg day than arm day. I have no upper body strength so arm/back/ab training is terrible.