Lost my cat :(:(:(

Options
2»

Replies

• lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    Update.
    He came back after three hours... Of yes, hunger. I was so relieved when I heard him meow, I had fallen asleep by the sliding door against the wall and he ran right back in. Thank you all for you positive words and trying to nke me feel better. Its greatly appreciated. Appreciate every one of you who commented and made me less stressed. I can never thank you enough <3
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    samgamgee wrote: »
    Sending good thoughts, I hope he comes back soon! A woman I know had her cat disappear for like, two months and it came back in the end. Cats are naturally cautious and can look after themselves, I'm sure he'll be back when he gets hungry.

I'm glad I didn't have to wait two months I would have gone mad by than, if not more mad anyway..
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to hear that!!!
  • 666sylv
    666sylv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've heard that scattering some of his litter outside will make your garden smell like he's used to. I hope he's back soon.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Phew. Glad to hear he came back.
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    So glad he's back :)
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad to hear that he's back :)
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Oh yey!!! :smiley::smiley: so happy he's back safe.

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    :( then :) reading this thread

This too...plus a bit of envy as I lost my Winston in May and he hasn't returned. I still have hope when I see others who say their babies have come back after a year or more! I want him home!