Looking for friends to keep me motivated

Options

Replies

• mkay2016
    mkay2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well...good luck everyone...just starting to track today...have lost a fair amount of weight since last summer but plateaued in November so hoping to drop another ...let me just start with 1-2 pounds a week.
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :)
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I can always use the extra motivation :)
  • ArmorForFitness
    ArmorForFitness Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone else looking for motivation!
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm hoping for some new friends and motivation on here! I'm more likely to stay active when I have friends on here who are active! :)
  • jmarriag
    jmarriag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Today is my first day back here and I'm going to try my best to get healthier now. I would love to be a part of your group!
  • momlb05
    momlb05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm also looking for some new friends and motivation! I have NO CLUE how to add someone yet, so please, feel free to add me....and maybe teach me how to make a friend request?! :wink: I seem to be awesome at meal prep, eating healthy, and then killing it with junk food in between. Today has to be the first day (despite the Superbowl fun) to eat healthy ALL DAY LONG and stick to it.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Add me im from North Carolina
  • slimandsmiling
    slimandsmiling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    add me to anyone who would like to.. I have been settling in with a new job and not paying attention to my eating for at least half a year.. but if I am not careful I shall weight my start weight again.. I would love some new friends to start this new year with me..xx
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Took wknd off ready to get back to gym today and then I get the flu. Hate to mess up my routine in the past if I skip one day then it has been easy to skip the next day
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    Hope everyone had a good wknd. And good luck class to everyone this wk.
  • xerenamile
    xerenamile Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as i am looking for people to help me to
  • cyphacipher
    cyphacipher Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm just starting and I really need some motivation some days. I'll be sure to do the same for any of you guys! And thanks in advance. :D
  • timetochange52
    timetochange52 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just came back in December - down 14 pounds so far with 30+ to go.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on here every day. I have about another 30-40 to lose.
  • willow9
    willow9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a long way to go so I will be here consistently.
  • swheeler0602
    swheeler0602 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi. It is going good so far. Lost 2# last wk and will weight myself again tomorrow. I always start strong and then get discouraged when I don't see fast results. I know it took time to put it on and will take time to take it off. I need to lose about 30 #. How is it going with you. How far into your journey are you.

This seems to be my journey every year. I weigh myself once a week and then get discouraged because I'm not seeing the "results" I want in the weight numbers; then I give up because it's the easy way out. This time I've decided that I'm not going to weigh myself until after my first 6 months (maybe a year, I haven't decided yet). I don't want it to be about the weight but about how I see myself, how I feel about myself, and making myself healthier.

I'd love to check in with you regularly and vice versa to see how things are going and what struggles we both run into and try and help each other pass those struggles.
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    That sounds good to me. Check in any time. Look forward to hearing from you
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    Been a rough week this week. Still managed to go to gym and ate relatively healthy, however it is that time of the month and had chocolate 1 day and a bag of Fritos this morning.
  • Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    What are Fritos??? We don't get that in here.

Well you made it through the week so that's good. Just becarful you don't over indulge