Looking for friends to keep me motivated

Hi I'm Nichole 2 weeks into my weight loss journey looking for people to keep me motivated and I will do the same for u. If anyone is interested let me know

Replies

• Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    Hi Nicole

I don't mind hooking you up with some motivation as I'm sure I'm guna need some myself.

How's it going so far
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Hi. It is going good so far. Lost 2# last wk and will weight myself again tomorrow. I always start strong and then get discouraged when I don't see fast results. I know it took time to put it on and will take time to take it off. I need to lose about 30 #. How is it going with you. How far into your journey are you.
  • Add me, please! :blush:
  • Hotelsma
    Well done on the loss. What is your typical diet? And how quickly do you wna loose it? I know exactly what you mean about being discouraged and sometimes you just feel like reaching for that Krispy Kreme donut lol

So I started yesterday I'm trying to loose atleast 2 stone in 10 weeks which is a bit crazy but from
    What I read it's doable so we got the exact same goal. So today I'm feeling ok. I'm at hospital at the moment waiting to have a little procedure but these clowns don't know where to send me
  • ngolden3320
    Good luck at the hospital. I would like to lose 20 in a wk like the do on the biggest loser. Lol I am striving for 1.5-2 # a week also. Just started tracking my food. Haven't got in the habit yet so don't always get it in there. Trying to b more consistent
  • sadbat
    sadbat Posts: 7 Member
    Add me too means, my goal is to loose 95 lbs , but this time iam sure I'll do it .
  • brotherjake70
    brotherjake70 Posts: 34 Member
    Hello all. Please add me to your group. I have only just started (5 days). Goal is to drop at least 30 the healthy way. No crash diets. Any extra support is always good on those off days.
  • ngolden3320
    Welcome all I need all the friends I can get. My girls do a great job of pushing me but they don't get how hard it is. They r skin nny as rails like I was before kids
  • canuckjz
    canuckjz Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • g8britten
    g8britten Posts: 36 Member
    feel free to add me
  • 200pax
    200pax Posts: 1,037 Member
    I've also just started since Jan ...
  • Hotelsma
    Kool we getting little gang started here lol
    I'm bit vexed after the news I had today but I'm guna go and do a 45 mins session. Might have to put my boxing mitts on :#
  • 1skholloway
    1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I think we all need encouragement and support at sometime or other.
  • Michelle3021
    Michelle3021 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me!
  • g8britten
    g8britten Posts: 36 Member
    add me1
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Yes add me. Just starting! Looking to get my first 10 off to get me excited !!
  • ngolden3320
    Welcome all. Tomorrow is weigh in for wk 2. Fingers crossed.
  • Hotelsma
    Fingers crossed.

Keep us posted

Good luck
  • shooogar
    shooogar Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • TNWalkers2016
    TNWalkers2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Just started myself & I hear ya on the motivation! :) I don't even know how to add anyone, etc. Still figuring things out...