Over 500lbs to 200lbs

Options
124»

Replies

• admirza
    admirza Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    looking great man! and very well done! definitely not an easy thing to do. Bravo!

Have you looked into options for naturally tightening the excess skin?
  • Laviegurl25
    Laviegurl25 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!!! Good for you!! Good luck in April!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    you did great
  • csillabrimer978
    csillabrimer978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This was me on the 1st January 2012

2q00u9t.jpg

My weight was sitting around 36/37 stone (roughly 500lbs). This was the day I decided to make a change and at 27 years of age I was thinking if I didn't do it then I never would. Over the coming days, weeks and months I started going to the gym and tracking everything I ate on myfitnesspal and before I knew it the year was almost over and on the 1st November 2012 I was 16 stone (224lbs).

I basically need all cardio for that first year and have only finally started lifting properly this last year and a half while maintaining an aggressive cut. I train a powerlifting style which is hard when you're in a big deficit. Finally around the 200lb mark and feel and look good.

Although I lost all the weight and do look better the skin is absolute nightmare. My chest and stomach are horrendous looking. Even though people who have seen me naked say its really not that bad, I know they're just trying to make me feel better. Well thats what I think anyway. You can be the judge.

2u7mxaf.jpg

r0ntyh.jpg

33kg9a8.jpg

if0idc.jpg

2jv7zp.jpg

I was recommended by a work friend to check out a clinic in Poland where she knew someone who had great success with similar procedures. I then got my GP to check it out and did my own research and I liked what I saw. I am now booked in for April 11th to have, Abdominoplasty with liposuction, Arm lift, Male breast lift and Gynecomastia Max.

But the most important thing is that I finally feel like the whole fat part of me will finally be gone and I can live the life I want with no fear of ridicule or being self conscious about my skin.

Just showing what is capable with consistent work.

Any questions, ask away!

[edited by MFP Moderator]
    Congrats! You're heart must be jumping around, with your new weight life is so much easier! Great work. Since you are only 27 I'd give myself 6m-1 year , perhaps your skin will snap back. Keep hydrated, lots of exfoliation and rub your body with coconut oil. Give yourself a chance before you jump under the knife, your skin was stretched out for a long time and it takes a bit to snap back

• jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see an update when you're done, but you already do look great and what you've accomplished is wonderful. It's so important to feel good about yourself though, so do what you have to do. You've done what many people your size would not have, or could not have, done thus far. In that alone, you should be overjoyed. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!