Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How much weight should I lose? -photos-

Replies

• BodayJohnnay
    BodayJohnnay Posts: 185 Member
    Make sure that plan is customized to you and your goals. Too many people get routines and plans online and wonder why it doesn't work for them... it's not customized to your daily habits, current health(diabetic,hypertension), eating, activity level.
  • MyFitnessPain
    MyFitnessPain Posts: 11 Member
    Ok thanks for the help everyone!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    trjjoy wrote: »
    There is nothing wrong with looking/being soft. You are a woman. Most men prefer soft women.

Agreed 100%. Muscles on a woman are just disgusting.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    :s
    There is nothing wrong with looking/being soft. You are a woman. Most men prefer soft women.

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    DopeItUp wrote: »

I hope you forgot your sarcasm font ...
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    kkenseth wrote: »

I hope you forgot your sarcasm font ...

I'm sure he was being sarcastic. DopeItUp is a very sensible poster.

This place is crazy today.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member

Know how I know you're drinking before the Super Bowl?
  • thunder1982
    thunder1982 Posts: 280 Member
    OP the person on the left photo for you examples in my opinion is heavier looking than you (or softer/fatter/however you want to word it).

You also have a great hip to waist ratio.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    You should try to worry more about your body fat (fat loss) and not weight loss. Too many clients of mine think of the number on the scale...then I show them a picture of someone who's the same "weight" and height as them and they look completely different.
    Think of it, 5lbs of fat is about the size of a football. 5 lbs of muscle is about the size of your fist. Weigh the same, look different. Build some more muscle and you'll be great. More Muscle=faster metabolism

Any questions, feel free to message me. -John-uwc8b7ki3bxo.jpg

Why do I get the feeling you're advertising your wares.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    OP: you don't need to lose weight. Lift weights.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member

You should try to worry more about your body fat (fat loss) and not weight loss. Too many clients of mine think of the number on the scale...then I show them a picture of someone who's the same "weight" and height as them and they look completely different.
    Think of it, 5lbs of fat is about the size of a football. 5 lbs of muscle is about the size of your fist. Weigh the same, look different. Build some more muscle and you'll be great. More Muscle=faster metabolism

Hmmm... I'm not sure but I kinda get the same feeling...
  • Sabine_Stroehm

I guess I just don't see how his underwear shot was informative to her question...
  • BodayJohnnay

How much muscle are you referring to? Women are sexy and beautiful with muscle. I mean c'mon \/
    And pls nobody take offense to the lower body fat percentages...higher % doesn't mean you aren't sexy and beautiful ladies)
    f7oevdra74eq.jpg

• 3dogsrunning

How much muscle are you referring to? Women are sexy and beautiful with muscle. I mean c'mon \/
    And pls nobody take offense to the lower body fat percentages...higher % doesn't mean you aren't sexy and beautiful ladies)
    f7oevdra74eq.jpg

I think your sarcasm meter is broken.
  • BodayJohnnay
    You so funny
  • 3dogsrunning
    You so funny

Who?
  • BodayJohnnay
    Mike jones
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member

I guess I just don't see how his underwear shot was informative to her question...

DYEAW?
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Top right pic looks softer/flabbier than you OP I think
  • BodayJohnnay

Any questions, feel free to message me. -John-

My response was more informative than most on here other than the picture apparently lol. Just because there's a pic of me in my undies, doesn't mean I'm promoting sex, nudity..whatever you're thinking of. Yes it is a pic of me, but that doesn't mean I should be ashamed of my body and progress with my physique. If I offended you with my pic, I apologize. As a physique competitor, posing in undies, shorts,etc is natural and lot of people do so. Might as well show the work put in so cry me a river and get over it :)

Sorry to the original poster for the trolls on this page. Ridonkulous!