Disappearing Members

Options
13»

Replies

• Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I've found this too! Most my friends are now inactive members :( add me people!! Xx

Delete them. Long term inactives don't come back.

Those that deactivate come back.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    What does it mean when you click a profile and it says "Page not found"?

Had a friend who was trying to get out from a dark place and posted some cryptic stuff, then suddenly I got that message when I checked her profile. Are they permanently out of the system? Hope she is finding happiness. :confused:
  • Nova_88
    Nova_88 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    One of mine is deleting his account today at least he said goodbye to everybody.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    They were probably married and cheating on their spouse with somebody else on here. Happens all the time.

True. This is my 89th account.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    What does it mean when you click a profile and it says "Page not found"?

Had a friend who was trying to get out from a dark place and posted some cryptic stuff, then suddenly I got that message when I checked her profile. Are they permanently out of the system? Hope she is finding happiness. :confused:

Means they deactivated their account. Sucks when those one disappear and you wonder
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I am a MFP Mentor who's having trouble getting her mentees to stay here and keep on track, so I can relate.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Nova_88 wrote: »
    One of mine is deleting his account today at least he said goodbye to everybody.

It is the polite way to do it.