I am a horse

Options
I was looking at my most frequently logged foods today and realized that I eat like a horse. Seriously. My top 3 are

1. apples
2. carrots
3. oats

Coincidentally, I was born in the year of the horse....

I should write a diet plan. The horse diet. "Eat like a horse and still lose weight!" What you think? Best seller material for sure.

horse-nose-closeup-carrot-1.jpg
[/url]

Replies

• CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I was born in the year of the tiger, doesn't mean i eat indian people though... thank god.
  • FaithfulJewel
    FaithfulJewel Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Just avoid any Finders factories and it's a best seller! :D
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Good idea...but you'll need a catchier marketing name.

The Derby Diet?
    The Homestretch Diet?
    The Sidesaddle Diet?

(If I see a book on bookshelves with any of the above titles within the next 2-4 years, I'll expect a cut of the royalties! :) )

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    My top 3 are 2 types of coffee creamer and a low calorie bread. What does that make me?
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I was looking at my most frequently logged foods today and realized that I eat like a horse. Seriously. My top 3 are

1. apples
    2. carrots
    3. oats

Coincidentally, I was born in the year of the horse....

I should write a diet plan. The horse diet. "Eat like a horse and still lose weight!" What you think? Best seller material for sure.

horse-nose-closeup-carrot-1.jpg
    [/url]

• jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Lol! I remember watching the black stallion when I was younger and the horse was jumping around saying " oats, glorious oats!"
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Coffee is my number 4 & 7 with eggs rounding out my top 5. I think coffee would be number one but I changed how I drink it. I have 2 saved foods for coffee. One with sweet n low and one with stevia. It changes the calorie content.