Spouses on MFP

Options

Replies

• DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My wife is on but won't "friend" me. Makes for a fun "cat and mouse" game between us. I think she's afraid I'll stalk all her friends. Of course, if they are as awesome as she is...I just might. :wink:

True story. Love ya honey:wink:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    My wife is on but won't "friend" me. Makes for a fun "cat and mouse" game between us. I think she's afraid I'll stalk all her friends. Of course, if they are as awesome as she is...I just might. :wink:

Aww Mr Sass!!!!! =D I'm the weirdo that your wife spent the day with! =p Haha ;)
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    my hubby has an account also but doesnt use it ;-(
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Aww Mr Sass!!!!! =D I'm the weirdo that your wife spent the day with! =p Haha ;)

You just made me spit my wine out on my screen. :laugh:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    My future wife is on here....she is still crafty and hard to catch.
  • JB75999
    JB75999 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    21908183.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Wait....you mean we aren't all married to MFP?
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    mine is in my trunk.

Exactly where he should be :-)
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Loving the humor!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Those of you whos husbands, wives, girl friend, or boy friends that won't join: just show them how much fun it can be to track intake and out take! Just keep encouraging them but never put them down because they won't join! Some people are verrrry private about calorie counting and dieting in general :)
  • jdswaker
    jdswaker Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My future wife is on here....she is still crafty and hard to catch.

Cute!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options

OMG...it's Mr. sass???? Love it!!!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    21908183.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

^ ^ ^ My boyfriend. Sometimes I log in and help him with his food diary so I went in and posted his ticker so you can see our loss in comparison. He joined 5 days after I did and has been so supportive. I love it. I don't think I would have been able to stick to it without his encouragement.

21643952.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My fuzzy husband face is on here. :)
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My fiance is here :) We have fun tracking together!
  • BethlovesRene
    BethlovesRene Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Husband joined last month after he decided to start building muscle, and I mentioned he should monitor his diet. It was so funny that he would log things and then act shocked and say "I had no idea that was so bad for me!" (never mind I've told him many times before) hah. :laugh:
    But in all seriousness, its made it much easier for me bc he is more likely to let us sub in health items and understands my dietary needs better as well as his own :)
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    My Husband is on here, but he is training for the Scottish Highland Games. So he works out like a beast and is trying to gain. It is funny seeing his daily calorie goal of 3500cal.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    My husband is the one who introduced me to MFP. He is dedicated.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    LOL! It's good these husbands can track. Mine said he would never diet even to save his life, so I sneak in all the healthy foods ;) I helped him lose 7 lbs in 3 weeks so he'd be at the right weight to leave for basic training. The military took care of the rest, but I'll make sure he stays healthy.

I also decided I'm going to have to start doing push ups and sit ups because he never wants to do them after tech school but he has to pass PT tests once a year so it would be better if he kept doing em. One of us has to wear the pants and push the other....

At least he is very supportive of me being on this site and of my weight loss. I know he loves me however, but he wants me to be happy and knows losing weight and getting fit is a key ingredient to that :)
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I met my girlfriend here :)