It's 9pm and I'm getting hungry

Options
13»

Replies

• jakeziskin1
    jakeziskin1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Low cal snack! Try carrots, celery and dip? Marzetti makes a fabulous Sriracha Ranch dip which is only 60 cals x serving. Don't deprive your body if you are really starving!

I won't deprive myself, I don't want to hurt myself. Thanks for the help, that dip sounds amazing! I'm gonna go veggie shopping now haha
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    lamps
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    It's clear from your previous posts that you are under-eating and over-exercising. This is what is causing your hunger, yet you keep making threads looking for support and solutions. As long as you are under-eating, hunger is going to be an issue for you.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    It's clear from your previous posts that you are under-eating and over-exercising. This is what is causing your hunger, yet you keep making threads looking for support and solutions. As long as you are under-eating, hunger is going to be an issue for you.

^^^ I had this SAME exact issue for a while. I had my calorie intake set to "lose" yet I was working out HARD for two hours at a time. I intake about 1,250 originally per day, but I eat back all of my exercise calories now (and then some) which has actually helped my body transform into a toned and defined ideal image. Definitely feed your body. Give it what it needs and you will build muscle, feel less hungry and also feel more energized.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Low cal snack! Try carrots, celery and dip? Marzetti makes a fabulous Sriracha Ranch dip which is only 60 cals x serving. Don't deprive your body if you are really starving!

The OP or virtually anyone posting on these forums is not "starving". Feeling hungry maybe and nobody is "deprived" if they are a bit hungry.
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    According to his post history he is consuming 1000 cal/day but burning over 3000. If he isn't starving now he will be.

ETA: My mistake, he said "between 1000-1800" when his 2 pound goal should be 1900, and it looks like his exercise burns are exaggerated. Still, not fueling the machine ends up with a burnt out engine.
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Options
    My advice would be go to bed?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

This.
  • jakeziskin1
    jakeziskin1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options

^^^ I had this SAME exact issue for a while. I had my calorie intake set to "lose" yet I was working out HARD for two hours at a time. I intake about 1,250 originally per day, but I eat back all of my exercise calories now (and then some) which has actually helped my body transform into a toned and defined ideal image. Definitely feed your body. Give it what it needs and you will build muscle, feel less hungry and also feel more energized.

Thanks for the help! I bumped my calories back up to 1800 a day and working out less with the cardio. Only burning a few hundred a day now. And everyone else thanks for the tops!