What are you cooking for Valentines ??

Options
13»

Replies

• Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am cooking my gift to my husband and daughter. I am making rack of lamb, a fresh vegetable (what looks good in the market) and a lush flourless chocolate cake.
    I never go out to eat on Valentines day ever.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    jiunk food

i wont be doing much cooking , maybe ill bake cupcakes

might make myself nachos haven't decided what i want yet but there will be candy,chocolate and chips for sure
  • ShootingStar72
    ShootingStar72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My moms 70th birthday is on V Day, and I am hosting the party. She loves Chinese food so I'm making sweet sour chicken, chow mien and egg rolls for a crowd.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    CollieFit wrote: »
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    Cooking on Valentines Day? Pfft. The only people that I will want cooking on valentines day are whoever will be working at whatever restaurant we go to. ;)

Ditto. :D

x3

the following two days will be bar/restaurant hopping overnight in Pittsburgh...spoiling ourselves with small bites and flavors.

We've busted our butts since New Years for this getaway, can't wait!

You should definitely hit Primanti's while you are in Pittsburgh
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm going to cook Jamie Oliver's Mexican fish tacos, can be found on Jamie's Friday Night In webpage. Looked lovely on the TV show, and I'll substitute the sour cream with Greek yogurt.
  • Pennilopez
    Pennilopez Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sounds great @abzbargs :)
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    I was planning to buy fresh mussels this weekend as a little treat, and they're a great choice for a special meal if you're watching calories as long as you don't soak up the sauce with half a loaf of bread or anything. I do half chicken broth, half white wine, with a head of whole garlic cloves and lots of fresh herbs. Super easy and delicious.

can I come over?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I'm making SD meat loaf and mashed potatoes