What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ran 5k, did some stairs. Really wanted cookies so I danced and ran around while they were in the oven to burn a few extra calories. Danced naked for 10 minutes after getting out of the shower lol.
  • littlebrownbat3
    littlebrownbat3 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Added protein powder to my morning coffee so I can hit my protein macro for the day. It's not even 10 am and I'm a little over halfway to hitting it!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    becbo22 wrote: »
    Danced naked for 10 minutes after getting out of the shower lol.

I bought a waterproof bluetooth speaker thing so my showers now become dance parties :D I swear every little bit helps!!
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Walked to uni and back in horrible wind and cold instead of taking the bus - 4miles walked! Win! :)
  • sssgilbe
    sssgilbe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Threw away the Trader Joe's sunflower seeds that my dear niece gave me. I woke up this morning with a headache after dreaming about pouring them directly into my mouth and realized they're a temptation I can't resist. Yet.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Turned down the salad my boss brought in and ate the healthier one I brought.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Successfully avoided the Friday donuts in the office. They're just not worth the calories.
  • brfried
    brfried Posts: 31 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I make sure to take my vitamins, so that I have energy and motivation to be active and try to log my eating. But if I don't log I don't get discouraged...I just try to do better. Life is busy and sometimes things just don't make it into the schedule. I would rather get in some movement than log my food, if it comes to that ;)
    Bridgette ~ newaceenergy~
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Gym has been shut down for renovations and I have made it a point to go to the park and walk or just get active any way I can.
  • Rachelgettingleaner
    Rachelgettingleaner Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When presented with a warm chocolate chip cookie, I only ate half! Also did leg exercises intermittently while watching a movie.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Big shopping day yesterday. Local store had some great buys on meat. Weighed and portioned everything out, have it frozen and ready to use. Having things frozen and portioned makes things much easier.
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    Staying on plan this wwek
  • skinbeauty2005
    skinbeauty2005 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I upped my weight by 5-10 lbs on my reps today. It's leg day so it's easier, but I'm proud to be making tangible progress even if I can't really see it yet.
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Went to a new class at the gym... Barbell!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Bought a new dress yesterday and I look damn good if I say so myself :wink: It's reminding me that my body is something to be loved and my goals are about being and becoming my best, not just losing weight.
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    A bit stressed working out of the office so I can't bring my lunch but staying within calories
  • RhondaDesiree120
    RhondaDesiree120 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    sylkates wrote: »
    My very nice manager got our department 2 dozen donuts. There are only 4 of us in the office today so there were a lot of extra sitting around! The smell was so enticing, but I told myself I have to log everything, and I know that I don't even like the taste of Dunkin Donuts as much as I like the smell (I am a snob with pastries since I bake my own sweets at home a lot and nothing beats home-made!)

So the smell was driving me nuts. After giving my team some more time to grab their own, I put the rest of the donuts in the break room where the whole office has a chance to get them.

That took a LOT of self control! I want that smell as a perfume!
    I went back to drinking my mint green tea in the morning instead of black tea with milk and sugar. And I got back to logging after slacking for a while.
    Today I packed super healthy lunch that fit into my macros and calories. Low-salt seasoned chicken breast, cooked in 1/2 tbsp of olive oil with mixed veggies. Yum, yum. :smiley:

• RhondaDesiree120
    RhondaDesiree120 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Managed to go for a walk even though my back was killing me.