35y female UK looking for a lose weight buddy

Options
trulubi
trulubi Posts: 15 Member
edited February 2016 in Getting Started
Hi. I'm gonna start today, is there anybody who looking for a buddy to support and to be supported? My goal is to lose 10kg until Jun 2016 and I think to go low carb. I'm 35 and I've already went through the few diets in past years , so I'm quite fed up with yo-yo, but I believe together we can beat it!

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    there's an active low carb group it'll be near the top of the popular groups at http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/groups you may do better there. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • jessicaaar22
    jessicaaar22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    trulubi wrote: »
    Hi. I'm gonna start today, is there anybody who looking for a buddy to support and to be supported? My goal is to lose 10kg until Jun 2016 and I think to go low carb. I'm 35 and I've already went through the few diets in past years , so I'm quite fed up with yo-yo, but I believe together we can beat it!

Feel free to add me!

• hmay141
    hmay141 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, My name is Heidi. Also, in desprate need for a weight loss buddy!! I put on sooooo much weight since I started my new job. I really need the support from someone else also trying to lose weight. !!!! It's getting me soo bloomin down. What is your plan of action? I'm not sure what mine is yet, but I must see this through. I work at a veterinary pratice, and I love walking my dogs. When I was fit and healthy, I did pilates every single day. I'm struggling to get back in to it until I start eating right and feel good again.
  • hmay141
    hmay141 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Also, I was on a super low carb diet and it worked wonders. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed support!!
  • trulubi
    trulubi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. Great to hear you had some great results. I did dukan 2 years ago and the weight just jumped off me. I have also tried low carb, but I found out that more I limit myself, more unsuccessful I am. Because as far as I can stay on certain diet, I soon realise that isn't probably lifetime solution. But then when I need to lose weight again, I am tempted to do it in proved way. I just need support and motivation to eat healthy within my calorie plan,which I've set up for 1200. I also prefer low carb, but I don't want to cut them at all. I hope that your day was successful and hurray for tomorrow. I'm sorry for late chatting, but that's normally time I've got me time
  • globegirl08
    globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Add me ladies, same age and I have about 8kgs to lose. Low carber, done Dukan and now trying to find a longterm balance whilst losing. I also have an instagram account x
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm also on low carb (from UK) - there are a few of us here :)
  • pipmcgrath
    pipmcgrath Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb, 36 and 29 lbs to lose. From UK also