Quest Peanut butter cups?

Options
2»

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Take everything you love about REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups and throw it out the window.The Quest peanut butter cups taste artificial from beginning to end. The chocolate tastes like nothing but artificial sugar and the peanut part is very very chalky. Your life is better off not trying them.

In my opinion walk an extra mile and spend the calories on the real thing.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    Take everything you love about REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups and throw it out the window.The Quest peanut butter cups taste artificial from beginning to end. The chocolate tastes like nothing but artificial sugar and the peanut part is very very chalky. Your life is better off not trying them.

In my opinion walk an extra mile and spend the calories on the real thing.

I've got a full tub of stevia still sitting in my pantry, I tried it once, and probably will never use it again :confounded: My least favourite quest bar flavour is the raspberry cheescake one, I hated the artificial taste of it. So going by that I probably wouldn't like the PB cups...
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I keep a few Reese's peanut butter cups in the fridge. I love, love, LOVE those things but I don't eat them all the time. It's an occasional treat. A single cup is only 105 calories. If I really want one I just find a way to work it in to my calorie goal.

The Quest stuff is expensive too.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    I keep a few Reese's peanut butter cups in the fridge. I love, love, LOVE those things but I don't eat them all the time. It's an occasional treat. A single cup is only 105 calories. If I really want one I just find a way to work it in to my calorie goal.

The Quest stuff is expensive too.

I can never stop at just one reeses peanut butter cup... And yes about the expense of Quest stuff. A tub of their protein powder is $60 and a box of of 12 bars is $46
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Basically chewing on sand and wax.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Basically chewing on sand and wax.

LMAO thanks, very descriptive :laugh:
  • mattyc772014
    Options
    @Christine_72 try making your own. Here is a recipe. I love this guys recipes. Make the cheesecakes every other week. He knows his food well.

https://theproteinchef.co/the-best-bodybuilding-protein-peanut-butter-cups-recipe/
  • Christine_72
    Options
    @Christine_72 try making your own. Here is a recipe. I love this guys recipes. Make the cheesecakes every other week. He knows his food well.

https://theproteinchef.co/the-best-bodybuilding-protein-peanut-butter-cups-recipe/

@mattyc772014 That recipe was posted above, I've saved it.
  • mattyc772014
    Options
    @Christine_72 Oh...duh...lol...my bad. I may try them next week. Enjoy!