Looking for a fitness/weight loss buddy with 80+ pounds to go

Options
2»

Replies

• jess_diarte
    jess_diarte Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have to Lose 90lbs! Let's push each other. :)
  • nurse_nurse
    nurse_nurse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is great, Im glad we're getting a little group together! I need to remember to check this message board more often, is there a way to get alerts on your phone?

So this week has been a rough one for me emotionally. Not sure if it is hormones or because my kids have been acting like demons or my ptsd or what, but damn if I havent been a crying mess! Thankfully the plexus has helped me not stuff my face with food (mostly). Yesterday I drank an extra plexus slim in the afternoon and that really helped control my hunger in the evening. Thats been a struggle for me because I wake up so early (4:30am on work days) that by the time late afternoon rolls around, all my supplements from breakfast are wearing off. I also went to slimgenics yesterday and recommited to their diet plan. Slimgenics is mostly just very strategic clean eating. 90% of the stuff you eat is real, healthy food, and about 10% is their proprietary snacks. Today I am starting their cleanse phase (3 days of protein and veggies)... Wish me luck! Also, Im going to adjust my goal weight a bit lower to 160. The advisor at slimgenics said it will be easier to maintain a healthy weight if I am lower. Not sure if that is true, but I do know that I havent seen 160 since high school!

SW: 300
    CW: 261.2
    GW: 160

Cheers! Erica