What part of your body are you most self conscious about?

Options

Replies

• gillianomeley
    gillianomeley Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    As much as I want my tummy smaller and less flabby.. I will take clothes off if I hate the look of the back in it..
  • _SpookyKitten
    _SpookyKitten Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My nose!!!!
    My huge nose
    Yuck
  • Minibeast28
    Minibeast28 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hips
  • bearhntrcb
    bearhntrcb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    stomach everything else i can get into the shape i want but the stomach always is a problem area
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    My nose!!!!
    My huge nose
    Yuck

My nose is big too :(
  • LCbaby0x
    LCbaby0x Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Stomach
  • chrysalis2015
    chrysalis2015 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Stomach. C-section scars, other abdominal surgical scars...stretch marks...the lovely mommy apron....pretty much no weight loss will fix that. But I've come to terms with it, and I'm not taking my clothes off anytime soon :smile:
  • Angelinarosa74
    Angelinarosa74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Stomach and arms :(
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I can't limit it to just one. My belly is my worst area. Thighs and arms to follow. My neck is looking droopy and now I'm noticing crows feet around my eyes.
  • LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My thighs.
  • GoForMe2
    GoForMe2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My face
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Muffin top and back rolls.
  • avasmile
    avasmile Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Arms and legs
  • m27un
    m27un Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Whenever I talk to people, everyone seems so confident or loves one part of their body (ex. abs, chest, arms, ect). Does anyone else have a place where they feel really uncomfortable?

For me, I hate my back. I'm fat all over but something about my back drives me nuts. I have back fat rolls and they cause me serious anxiety. I wear shape wear to help hide them and buy my clothing accordingly. Does anyone else feel this way?

Just don't worry about it !! For Me it would be my stomach and obliques... Probably like most people !!

At the end of the day everyone has these issues of insecurity so just keep that in mind and it should make you feel a lot better!! :)
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My stomach area, at least a one inch radius around my belly button, the rest is improving a lot.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    My thighs. Even when I was a starving college student (many years ago) and I weighed 118#, I hated my "thunder thighs." I'd kill to have them now instead of my mega size thunder thighs.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    My *kitten*
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    lower stomach, under arms, inner thighs.
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My pianist.