What part of your body are you most self conscious about?

Options

Replies

• RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Right now it's thighs. Ask me when I'm not pregnant and it's probably stomach.
  • wi_maint_man
    wi_maint_man Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    stomach
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Stomach. I am always worried someone will think I'm pregnant. I go out of my way to wear clothes that always flatter and flatten that area.
  • kellyj0729
    kellyj0729 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hips and thighs! Genetic curse.
  • claer947
    claer947 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Belly button pooch. Even at my most fit during track season in high school I couldn't get rid of it.
  • raidenzyadeaglan
    Options
    After my 3 kids I developed a serious issue with my belly roll that I can't seem to get rid of.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    thighs/butt
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    My everything.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Abs
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    I have lost a fair amount of weight , so i have some loose skin. I would say my bat wings and my stomach is where i have the most loose skin.
  • JobyHux
    JobyHux Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Chest
  • yourhiddengem
    yourhiddengem Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My hair. It never knows what it's doing. Like I hate hair and I wish everyone was bald so that I could be bald. Because I hate hair.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I wish I could relate but my 100 strands behave nicely.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Stomach. It's where I carry all of my weight and it's the last thing to go. Plus it's all messed up from being obese my whole life and then being pregnant.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Midsection in general. Stomach, boobs and back. I have the back fat issue as well. Extra skin hard to get a bra that fits right looks like it's too tight but it's really not its just the extra skin looks that way. Hard to explain but yes I have this problems. My boobs have changed and my tummy isn't pretty either

Edit typo
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    chest.......lots of muscle but a layer of fat from my heavier days
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    linsey0689 wrote: »
    Midsection in general. Stomach, boobs and back. I have the back fat issue as well. Extra skin hard to get a bra that fits right looks like it's too tight but it's really not its just the extra skin looks that way. Hard to explain but yes I have this problems. My boobs have changed and my tummy isn't pretty either

Edit typo

THIS! Minus the boobs... well sort of. In a bra, I love them, but once out.... >.<
  • ashleyminc
    ashleyminc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Arm fat, knees, thighs, butt. Everything? :s
  • Static1211
    Static1211 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My face and hips.
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Legs and butt. And arms. Stomach when I'm sitting. Basically everything haha.