What workout program are you doing?

Options

Replies

• StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I do Bar Method and 4-6 sets of the Santa Monica stairs (one way trip is equal to 11 flights). I aim for 5 days a week of working out so sometimes it's 4 days of Bar Method and 1 day of stairs, 2 days of stairs and 3 days of BM, etc. It all just depends on my schedule and when classes are. I have lost 2 lbs but I am much more tone and have muscle definition.
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I do a "Body Pump" class at my gym. Also spinning at least 2x per week. Or I go to the park and run sprints and up hill. I tried to do those 30 day shred videos but i can't. It's just boring to me and I lack motivation if I'm working out alone to a video. That's why I prefer the Body pump and spin classes at my gym.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    New Rules of Lifting Supercharged
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    4 or 5 days a week of running. I always use a training plan when training for a race, but my next half marathon isn't until October so I'm between plans right now. So mon-fri I do 3 days of 3-5 miles with one interval day and a long run of 8-10 miles on Sundays.

I also follow the You Are Your Own Gym body weight strength program using the ap. I totally recommend this as a beginner program especially if you can't fit the gym into your life. You do it at home for 30 mins 4 times a week. I ususlly combine workouts though and do 1 hour 3 times a week.

My runs I do on my lunch hour at work. YAYOG I do after the kid is in bed at night and chores are done, so around 9pm. Works for me.
  • purplerose3
    Options
    Spinning, kettlecise, walking, swimming.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Starting week 4 of Insanity today! I am getting addicted to it. :)
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    P.H.A.T and some H.I.I.T seems to be working well :)
  • run2bfree
    run2bfree Posts: 108 Member
    Options
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the 30 day ab, 30 day arm, and 30 day squat challenges mixed with cardio. It's working very well as far as toning.
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred. I'm on day 2. After that, I'll be starting Insanity (August 1st)
  • PacManBrah
    PacManBrah Posts: 17
    Options
    10+ mins cardio on bike trainer
    push: decline bench press
    pull: weighted pullups
    legs: front squats
  • DorothyR87
    DorothyR87 Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm doing the "whatever I feel like doing" program. I don't think I could stick with a program because I get bored so easily and I'm sure I would give up quickly doing the same kind of thing over and over.
  • L8BarMom
    L8BarMom Posts: 4
    Options
    Insanity. I am on day 36, which is the first day of month two. I haven't seen the scale move (at all), but I do see a difference in my body. I'll take that. :D
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Right now Insanity!!!!!!!!!!!
  • imcharli71
    imcharli71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jazzercise! I absolutely love it - and knowing I can still travel and go to other Jazzercise centers thru out the U.S. is even more of a plus. The ladies are fabulous - very supportive, very knowledgeble, very understanding. I am very thankful that my friend invited me - now I can't seem to get enough! :happy:
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I just started stronglifts 5 x 5 and I usually run most mornings. I am hoping to gain some muscle and hopefully firm up my flab!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    NO program...just the "jill program".... :)
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    The "do something everyday" program. What I do depends on the weather, where I am, how I feel, if someone wants to join me, what classes are available....
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up George St. Pierre's Rush Fit. Then on to Body Beast. :smile:

8488541.png