Life changing lettuce wraps

Options
124»

Replies

• Jusjerzy
    Jusjerzy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't know? If I have to go to a specialty market to find "sriracha" whatever that is, I can predict that what might happen in that parking lot might change my life. International road rage in Los Angeles is a real problem and I have very low tolerance for being yelled at in other languages. Mostly because I translate EVERY word into the F word and *kitten*.

I just spit coffee everywhere! Living in New Jersey in highly populated Asian community........this really hit home.....so true!!
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I don't know? If I have to go to a specialty market to find "sriracha" whatever that is...
    Life is not complete without Sriracha. Look for the bottle with a big rooster on the front.

Thanks. Your speaking my language....what pic is on the bottle LOVE it. Husband is always advised during cookie making holiday time that he must get the butter with the indian girl on it. No other.

This made me snort. We also use colors in our household (blue cottage cheese, green sour cream, pink and red milk).
  • KickyLegs
    KickyLegs Posts: 53
    Options
    I want to try this!
  • girlunobserved
    Options
    bump! although I'd use quorn 'chicken' and low fat cooking spray to save a few extra cals. This might have to be dinner tomorrow :D
  • jlt1968
    jlt1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I don't know? If I have to go to a specialty market to find "sriracha" whatever that is, I can predict that what might happen in that parking lot might change my life. International road rage in Los Angeles is a real problem and I have very low tolerance for being yelled at in other languages. Mostly because I translate EVERY word into the F word and *kitten*.
    Oh, for heaven's sake, the ethnic markets are one of the best things about L.A. Seriously, you are missing out if you don't take advantage of the prices and the introduction to all kinds of wonderful new foods. Open your horizons a little, buddy. There's more to life than Westwood.

I'll give you 20bux, you go buy it for me "buddy". and i opened my horizons once and it resulted in a pregnancy.
  • abbyrmichel
    Options
    bump
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    might have to try this!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    might have to try this!

When you do...

...please let us know in what way(s) your life was changed.
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I tend to go through food-making phases, and made a similar recipe for every potluck I went to for months, I also ate it often at home. It changed my life in that now...I can no longer eat those ingredients together because I way overdid it. Like listening to the same song on repeat for so long, you kind of start to hate it. But while I was making it, deeeelicious! Also tossed some miso paste in there :)

And more importantly, HOW are there people out there who don't know what sriracha is? Mind blown.