Accountability buddy needed

Options
I am struggling none of my friends have weight issues and my fiancée can eat anything and not gain weight so I am in this alone. Would love someone to help me on this journey. Read my food log help me stay motivated and I can also help u.

Replies

• LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm all in!!!

I'm on a mission to lose 100 pounds in one year. I started feburary 10th. I'm so not perfect but I'd love to motivate each other. Feel free to add me!
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'll send you a request.
  • Greenbirdsmom
    Greenbirdsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me to
  • Greenbirdsmom
    Greenbirdsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would add you I just don't know how
  • mnmsimo
    mnmsimo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need help too. I was doing WW and was down 20 lbs but the person I was going with dropped out and I too need an accountability partner.
  • lantana411
    lantana411 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I have a lifetime experience gaining and losing hundreds of pounds. About 6 weeks ago, I just got to the point where I didn't want another sweet. I don't want another anything that distorts my body and morphs me into a person with disabilities. I say that because if you've ever been in an office lobby waiting for your interview and looked around the room and felt badly about your body, you too distorted your healthy body into one where people look at you like you're broken.

I want to enjoy the rest of my life feeling physically comfortable. I don't want to be fat until my dying day. And there's no reason for me to keep walking around with this extra weight. I'm ready to let it go. I'm just concerned about the moment when my drive to be healthy is challenged by the chocolate voices in my head.

And THAT's why I want to be accountable (you can view my food diary) and supportive of others who have similar goals. I've dropped 17.6 pounds in the past 46 days (I got serious on 1/11/16) and I feel that it IS possible for me to reach the goal weight MFP assigned. Personally, I want to weigh less but let me get to the MFP goal weight and then I'll identify the next goal weight!
  • mnmsimo
    mnmsimo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am restarting again today. I've been up and down for years and recently gained about 10 lbs back since September and have not been feeling good about my body. My husband is very supportive but it's not the same as being accountable to someone else. Here we go ladies!
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a month in, 18 lbs of the approximate 100 lbs I need to shed are gone and I'm here for the long haul. I also have a diary that is open to my friends if you need inspiration. :)
  • ShrinkingScientist
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm recovering from ACL surgery and trying to lose weight at the same time. :)
  • clslingluff
    clslingluff Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me anytime my food diary is open too!!!
  • ritualsilence83
    ritualsilence83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me, I don't have active friends. I've been struggling and ended up gaining not losong.
  • Zari_Safari
    Zari_Safari Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me! A little extra accountability is always a good thing! :)
  • Noobette
    Noobette Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too ... I've been on MFP for 40+ days and I'm not losing weight. It's not because I'm not exercising, I'm eating wrong. Weekends are my weak spot ... anyone else feel the same?
  • hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Adding you now!
  • Oseguera1991
    Oseguera1991 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Definitely need the motivation! :)
  • KittyKarma31
    KittyKarma31 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me. I have been on here off and on and I am committed this time. I have started going to the gym and have been logging now for a few weeks. I have lost 12 lbs but it's SO HARD. I appreciate any support I can get!
  • KittyKarma31
    KittyKarma31 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Noobette wrote: »
    Add me too ... I've been on MFP for 40+ days and I'm not losing weight. It's not because I'm not exercising, I'm eating wrong. Weekends are my weak spot ... anyone else feel the same?

I have been having the same issue! I have the hardest time after I eat dinner. I want sweets really bad. Especially if I had a hard day. Finding staying on track very difficult
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm part of a group called A Weigh into spring. We have challenges every month and this month we actually have 2. One is to meditate every day for how long you want and the other is to give up one food.

If you like to join we are looking for members since our active group is now pretty small. We weigh in every 2 weeks on Friday. I've lost 20lbs all because now I'm being held accountable!

• Asheryc
    Asheryc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in, as I need a buddy as well!
  • josephka
    josephka Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend...and that's to anyone reading this thread. I have an open diary (which is sometimes embarrassing!) but I'm committed to making a change! Happy to give and receive support!