Moms with lots of kids

Options
Mommy_Time
Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
Hey MFP!! I haven't been in here in a while, been busy with my life and my two business' i run from home. I am back in here and would love more mommy friends.

I just turned 30 and have 5 kids ages almost 2-8, only one is a boy and he is almost 7 :) I started my journey in may 2012 at 180lbs size 16 and by nov 2012 weighed 143lbs and size 7/8 and have maintained that since.

Anyone feel free to add me. Most of my 150 friends on here from before stopped posting like i did so I need more.

Replies

• Mommy_Time
    Options
    are there no moms that have more then 2-3 kids? just even 1 kid is great :)
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow...I was thinking of starting a post asking the same thing! :smile:

I'm also a mum of 5, all boys, ages 19, 7,5, 4 and 2. I started my MFP journey just over a year ago at 154lbs and am now down to 131lbs. I'm not that interested in losing more weight per se but am trying to remain fairly active in order to lower my high BF%.

I'd love more mummy friends. Anyone feel free to add me too. :smile:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I have 6 :) 3 boys, 3 girls, Ages: 14,13, soon to be 12, 9, and 17 month old twins :)
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am 29. I have 7 children ages 8 down to 17 month old twins.
  • IndianMuslim
    IndianMuslim Posts: 154
    Options
    Wow how do you guys do it? I have 2 kids, ages 8 and 4. My 8-year-old has special needs (Down Syndrome). I would like to have more kids, but have to lose the pregnancy weight from these two first....I also need to convince the hubby who says he is done having kids :P
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I have one kiddo. he is 17 months old!
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    i have 3 kids !! ages almost 5, 2.5 and 8 months ;) im down 15.5lbs so far have about 20 at least to go possible 30 !!
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31, and I have 5 kid, 4 boys, ages 13, 11, 9, and my baby turns 6 this month, and 1 girl age 7, I started out using mfp April of this year , so far I'm down 30 lbs.... and I wanna lose another 125 lbs...........add me
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am a mom of 3, they are 16, almost 13 & the only boy is 6. I would love to have more busy mommy friends!
  • shauna9909
    shauna9909 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have two girs of my own and three step kids. 5 total. Its a chore!! I'd love to add you as a friend :)
  • hetx2mommy
    hetx2mommy Posts: 26
    Options
    i'm 31. i have two girls, one is 7 and the other is 5. and a husband and a full time job. busy busy!
  • Mommy_Time
    Options
    My 3yr old does not talk and is autistic :)
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5 here too. 3 girls, 2 boys ages 8-13--all incredibly active. You can all add me too! But be warned: if I catch anyone making excuses because they have "so many kids", I'm gonna list a dozen different ways to solve your problem. I'm a no excuses kinda girl. :wink:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I think I qualify. I have 8 kids (19 years to 22 months).
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    i HAVE JUST 1, A 4 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY, I WORK AS A WARRANTY ADMIN FOR A BUSY DEALRSHIP AND AWAYS BUSY WITH MY SON, WORK, COOKING AND CLEANING AND OF COURSE MY BOYFRIEND OF 6 YEARS, HES LIKE A KID BY HIMSELF LOL, DOES THAT COUNT, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, IM ADDICTED TO MFP AND ALWASY ON IT AND ALWAYS SUPPORTING MFP FRIENDS!!!
  • csassy7880
    csassy7880 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have 4 kids, and sometimes up to 6 when I watch niece and nephew! I work full time outside of the home. I'm just now starting my journey and would love some encouragement! My SW is 174 on June 8, 2013, and my "official" weigh in is tomorrow, but today was 170.2!
  • Pink_Zombie72
    Options
    I have six of my own & one stepson. Anyone may add me :)
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kiddos 9,6, and 1 month!! Feel free to add me! i'm looking for motivation!
  • mommyalma
    mommyalma Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm a mommy of 4 kids :-)
  • Mommy_Time
    Options
    anymore moms out there