Moms with lots of kids

Options

Replies

• jnowak21
    jnowak21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two kiddos of my own and two step children! Ages 18 months to 19 years. :)
  • lindacoombs1
    Options
    i have 6 :)
  • valerieschram
    valerieschram Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have four: 7 year old twins, a 4 year old, and a 3 year old. One of my twins has special needs (mild cerebral palsy).
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I have four children. Two girls ages 24 and 13, and two boys ages 20 and 2. I know...that's quite a mix. :wink: Feel free to send a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mum of 5. My oldest is a girl at 11yrs , then 4 boys ages 9,8 and 4yr old twins!
  • sheaworley
    sheaworley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys ages 16 and 14. I am fairly new starting in August 2013. My oldest is a cancer survivor. He was diagnosed at age 2 and is currently 13 years cancer free. They are both active in sports and I am their biggest fan in everything they do. They are my heart but MFP friends keep me motivated. Feel free to add me!!
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Some say I have a lot of kids. I have six, 4-22. :laugh: Any other moms can add me if they like. :smile:
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Im 37.. I have 5 boys, ages 19, almost 18, 12, almost 11, and almost 10. I work full time and work from home as well. Feel free to send a friend req, just add a little note too!

:heart:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    5 kids & 4 of them being girls. Oh wow. You must be busy!!!!!:smile:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Big families are fun!!

I just have two girls (6 & 9).
  • Dar7280
    Dar7280 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a mom / step mom to 5 kiddos..ages 2 to 12..the baby is the only boy. I'm new to this..but I gotta get motivated...feel free to add me :)
  • MrsJFlowers
    Options
    Hi. My name is Jeroma, and I am a mother of three. I am a full time student, full time wife, and full time employee at a mental health facility. I've been slacking on my weight because I am constantly busy, but every since I was diagnosed with depression, I refuse to let this sickness take over my mind and body. Not only am I trying to lose weight, but I am trying to gain my sanity back. Its hard, but if I overcame a nervous breakdown at the age of 18, I can overcome this.

Goodluck to everybody on their journey.

Please add me as a friend!
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have 5, the youngest is 19, all live at home. The front of our place looks like a car yard when everyone is home :-)
  • HelloAmbie
    HelloAmbie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    2 children - 1yr and 3yrs, very busy life chasing them around, and managing full time school and dance class. Wow! You really have your hands full girl! :)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hello- work from home, momma to 5 kids here- 3 girls and 2 boys age 13-6 months! Any moms feel free to add!:flowerforyou:
  • quamsi
    quamsi Posts: 13
    Options
    I am a mom of two kids (12 and 3) and three stepkids (12, 16, 19). I welcome any friends.
  • linzchapates
    Options
    I only have 1, she is 4 turning 5 but she has the personality of 20 kids though lol I keep very busy with her school/activites and my fulltime and parttime jobs!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Two seven year olds here. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi there- My name is Ashley and I'm a stay at home/work from home Mom of 4 girls. Ages 4,5,6 and 9. Any other Moms feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm impressed with everyone! I have 15 & 13 year old girls and a 2.5 year old son. And I thought I was crazy busy..