Does anyone eat chia seeds??

Options
babybellyfat
babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
edited February 2016 in Food and Nutrition
Where do u put it on? What do u make? I just made some coco chia pudding with xoxo ur whip cream and let me tell u something onmmmmgggg!! First time made it and enjoy it!

Replies

• babybellyfat
    Options
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I love whipped cream.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    I love whipped cream.
    Me too and his coconut one I got wow amazing! I'm vegetarian so it's awesome
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    What else can I make with chia seeds?
  • tcaley4
    tcaley4 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm having some right now in my oatmeal.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    I just put it in my shake now!! But wanted know any recipes on what else I can make with it
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I usually mixed them in my smoothies, I wait until they are thoroughly soaked so they have enough time to expand. Then, I can eat the mix
  • tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can put it in soup, salads, in smoothies or smoothie bowls, oatmeal or cereal, and home made energy/granola bars and there are so many types of chia pudding you can make from chocolate to chai to strawberry.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    I made coco chia pudding but how do u make strawberry
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    good god no.
  • erinnmack
    erinnmack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I eat them every day, I just mix them in with my yoghurt. Nothing fancy. Sometimes I make a raspberry chia seed pudding and it's heaven! q75blytb7ccs.png
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm assuming just add strawberries! I make the pudding for like a cereal. I put chopped banana. I put it in my oats with coconut almond milk and bananas. I tried it with coconut yogurt (vegan) and one scoop vibrant greens. You can put it in overnight oats or muesli. Add to smoothies, fruit salad, water, kefir, kombucha, put in pancakes, muffins, breads, cereal, use the gel as egg replacement, Ice cream yogurt, veggie burgers etc.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Along with the ideas already posted, I use it to thicken gravy
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Chia fresca...the traditional way. Lemon- or limeade with chia. Refreshing, delicious, and hydrating on a hot summer day.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I also mix them in my protein shakes and eat Health Warrior Chia Bars.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Thank u everyone for the comments!!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    So I just add chia seeds and lemons with water?? I should try this.. How much??
    Chia fresca...the traditional way. Lemon- or limeade with chia. Refreshing, delicious, and hydrating on a hot summer day.

• babybellyfat
    Options
    Along with the ideas already posted, I use it to thicken gravy
    Wow really how?? Add it in water to make it a jelly?? Or just like that?
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Hi I'm assuming just add strawberries! I make the pudding for like a cereal. I put chopped banana. I put it in my oats with coconut almond milk and bananas. I tried it with coconut yogurt (vegan) and one scoop vibrant greens. You can put it in overnight oats or muesli. Add to smoothies, fruit salad, water, kefir, kombucha, put in pancakes, muffins, breads, cereal, use the gel as egg replacement, Ice cream yogurt, veggie burgers etc.

Mmm thx for the idea!!! Can I make a veggie burger with chia?? How lol
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    erinnmack wrote: »
    I eat them every day, I just mix them in with my yoghurt. Nothing fancy. Sometimes I make a raspberry chia seed pudding and it's heaven! q75blytb7ccs.png
    Thx for the recipe