Anyone need to lose 50 pounds?

Options

Replies

• Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50-60, or whenever I feel happy with myself -- whichever comes first! Add me if you'd like some encouragement along the way! :)
  • mactigerrr
    mactigerrr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose forty pounds. I was 127 before I had my third child now I'm 170! I'd love some friends!
  • gingerheadgirl
    gingerheadgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    yep, back here again...sigh. I sent you a friend request :)
  • Tt2311
    Tt2311 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YES-- starting today-- MUST lose right at 50 lbs! Geez how did I let this happen? Add me in.
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    41 down, 43 more to go! We can do this!!!!! B)
  • reisbaron
    reisbaron Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Down 50, another 50+ to go. Remember that it's a marathon, not a sprint. A big motivational boost is this post in the "Success Stories" forums:

"I went from morbidly obese to 6 pack abs! Ask me Anything"

Very informational, and inspirational.

I welcome all friend requests. I started my fitness journey at 335 lbs. in 2010, and I'm now five years into Crossfit training and an informed approach to nutrition and fat loss. No matter how you decide to get the weight off, be sure to throw strength training into your approach. While I weigh 50# less than when I started, I've also put on 25# of muscle, and I've learned that the scale is only part of the equation. A more telling marker is going from a size 54 pants to a size 42. When I first walked into my gym I couldn't do five pushups. Today I back-squatted 405# for a set of 2 and did two 1000m row sprints afterwards.

Just move your body and make sure what you eat supports that movement. Never stop researching to make yourself better every day. This is not temporary. The only thing you have to do is absolutely everything you're capable of.

Best of luck.
  • sarahclarke557
    sarahclarke557 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me lets do this journey together started last Monday and I've lost 6lbs x
  • grshaadi
    grshaadi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me lets do this journey together started last Monday and I've lost 6lbs x

Great and congrats! Can you add me as a friend and advise how?
  • reisbaron
    reisbaron Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    grshaadi wrote: »

Great and congrats! Can you add me as a friend and advise how?

Click the link I posted above, and read through all 60+ pages of it. It's a treasure trove of fat loss information, and will arm you with all of the tools to lose as much as you need to. His YouTube channel is also very helpful.
  • Barbb1557
    Barbb1557 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have lost 48.5 pounds and I am hoping to lose 78 more. The food tracking really helps I broke my foot in Nov and was still able to lose weight. Barbb1557
  • lizz331
    lizz331 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60 pounds I'm shooting for another 15-20 pounds. You can do it!!
  • Littlemoran790
    Littlemoran790 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am new here and i have begin to love and learn this app. I have been struggling with weight loss my whole life & now I am trying to take my life by the reins and get into shape. I really have no idea what I am doing my husband has been helping me with the calories and what to eat. But if anyone has tips and trick to eating clean and workouts. I am 5'4" 308lbs and i want to lose 108lbs. :/
  • thedigiguru01
    thedigiguru01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got 50 plus to go!!!!
    Been using my fit bit off and on since July but came across this forum today. So glad!!
  • bridgetsuzanne7
    bridgetsuzanne7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 45 to lose, already lost 5 in 3 weeks. Let's keep each other motivated-- feel free to add me!
  • mysticwryter
    mysticwryter Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Lost 20 pounds around this time last year. While on deployment, I lost another 15 with a dramatic loss of inches and fat. At the end of my obligated service I put the weight back on and now want to lose the 20 that "snuck" up on me. Been watching my macros (protein,carbs,fat) and working out 4-5 times/wk. Incorporating HIIT, cardio and weight training for an hour at minimum. Gotta get back into everything. Don't want to have to get rid of clothes that I worked so hard to get into (Size 10). We can do it. Add me if you would like.
  • B0040
    B0040 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 40-50 to lose, add me!
  • rssu75
    rssu75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here with 50lbs to lose (I was :o when I worked out that's what it was!) Just signed up and starting tomorrow so would love people to do it with!! Add me!!
  • rssu75
    rssu75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmmm how do you add people...?
  • Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I actually lost 54 since July. You can do it- it's all about fueling your body with nutrients, exercising (this doesn't mean crazy exercise! I walk 3 miles 3 x a week! Walking is FREE too :) I also take a probiotic and vitamins daily. Here are some of my favorite healthy recipes- http://www.thetrendtalks.com/lunch--dinner/february-05th-2016

Feel free to add me or shoot me a message if you want any more tips!
  • Cherylt825
    Cherylt825 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined today. I'm determined to do this! I have exactly 48 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!