having reduced fat cheese on dominos

Options
2»

Replies

• Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Duchy82 wrote: »
    I'm sure Domino's website has the nutritional info for all their pizza's including their reduced fat cheese options, they do in the UK anyways so why don't you have a look online?

I don't order their pizza's anymore the majority of them have my full daily allowance in a whole medium pizza and who can just eat a slice?

They have a cal-o-meter, but not options to choose light sauce or light cheese like Pizza Hut.
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Duchy82 wrote: »
    I'm sure Domino's website has the nutritional info for all their pizza's including their reduced fat cheese options, they do in the UK anyways so why don't you have a look online?

I don't order their pizza's anymore the majority of them have my full daily allowance in a whole medium pizza and who can just eat a slice?

They have a cal-o-meter, but not options to choose light sauce or light cheese like Pizza Hut.

http://corporate.dominos.co.uk/nutritional-information

There is a pdf you can download on that link for the UK nutritional info it also has a light cheese pdf it's surprising that, that isn't available in the US, but heho that's logic for you.
  • Becca_250
    Becca_250 Posts: 188 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    We have a Dominos every couple of weeks and still lose weight, I fit it into my daily cals. Choosing a thinner crust (Italian Style is good) and healthier toppings (chicken and veg) reduce the calorie count more than the low fat cheese so I do that instead. Also this may sound daft but I now eat mine with a knife and fork and can only manage half the amount of slices I used to eat!