Where are my Canadians?!

Options

Replies

• aerrianna
    aerrianna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can't find the Canadians because we need a layer of fat to stay warm during the winter.

Saskatchewan here, where it rains and snows at the same time. Makes for great diving conditions.
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    loads of Canadian posts this morning.. Lovin' it personally ..
    Capital area here.
    Still trying to find my car after that dumping though.

Bonus, shoveling is a GREAT workout! woot!
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Double Double, I just wont a free coffee ! * dance dance *
  • doesthisappmakemelookfat
    Options
    Double double is not a thing everywhere?
  • mikaiten
    mikaiten Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sleepy Canadian in the GTA here... add me if you're looking for more friends! :smile:
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Ontario here....sorry not a hockey fan! Spring training for baseball has started though!!! Go Jays Go!!!
  • fabulousmo
    fabulousmo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HERE! London, ON
    Both me AND THE DOG gained a couple of pounds this winter. Thanks, snow!
  • cassandren
    cassandren Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm from Toronto! And yes, I'm also in hibernation... :P
  • debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Waterloo here. Can't wait for Spring! Injured myself at Goodlife and had to stop weight training for a couple weeks due to torn cartilage -- what a pain. Sticking to my diet is impossible right now. I'm 60 years old now and halfway through my weight loss goal. Anyone else struggling???
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    @debbiesteinman it is always a struggle, but we keep at it right?!

All this talk of Timmies has me craving timbits now :wink:
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Milton here.. impatiently waiting for spring....and my Tim's coffee!
  • canfitguy
    canfitguy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Stopping in to say hello from Peg city (Winnipeg) where it's actually nice and we've been fortunate to have such a fantastic winter! Hockey Night in Canada is a must but sadly it's looking like there won't be any Canadian teams this year come playoff time?!?!?! Go Jets go...(I still believe anything is possible)!
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    my double double went the wayside when I logged it the first time. Habs fan here but may have to join my son on his blackhawks obsession if none of the Canadian teams make it.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I'm more into Starbucks at the moment. . . 90 cals for a tall skinny vanilla latte? Yes please!! We've got almost no snow, which is simultaneously weird and nice. Love these El Nino winters!
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Haligonian represent! Living in the US for now, missing home though :(
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Another Canadian here! Hockey fan and currently enjoying a timmies coffee. Live in Ratho, Ontario....Feel free to add me!!
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ottawa reporting for Canadianess. You all reminded me to roll up the rim on the timmies I got this morning. I feel that the true mark of a Canadian is apologizing when you are told that you apologize too much... sorry, lolz
  • davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    London, On here! Feel free to add me. I'm an ex pro hockey player, current fat guy
  • spingirl605
    spingirl605 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Canadian Habs fan here, just finished my Timmies...From south eastern ontario...Small town with tons of snow. I'm tired of hibernating. I want summer, I hate winter! lol
  • debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes I will keep at it. Doctor said no more tricep dips for me. The sternum cartilage takes about two months till it totally heals. I have put on lots of muscle in the 15 months of weight training. It amazes me how much this type of injury affects so many daily activities. Oh well hope I am healed by April 16th as I am doing the CN Tower Stair Clinb. 1776 steps to the top. Many people do it in 30 - 40 minutes I'll be glad if I even finish. Right now concentrating on staying on track with my det.