Where are my Canadians?!

Options

Replies

• Lesly55
    Lesly55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    London, Ontario here. In a warm spell right now...yeah! Time to run outside again.
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Canadian here...Toronto.

Not watch much hockey as the Leafs suck..,though tools the boys to a few Marlies games...and I despise Tim's coffee.

Looking forward to May 24 to open the cottage!
  • mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    BC boy here! .... Go Canucks go....oh wait :'(
  • Healthierhanna
    Healthierhanna Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Manitoulin Island here, also waiting for spring even though winter didn't start until January.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,099 Member
    Options
    I don't want winter to end yet. I have only been able to get out X-country skiing once since we only just got significant snow. Now it is melting again already making the trails really messy and icy.
  • grshaadi
    grshaadi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have lots of friends on MFP from all over the place, but not very many Canadians...where is everyone hiding? Oh yeah, we are all in hibernation for the winter. LOL! Would be nice to have some peeps to motivate and support each other through Hockey Night in Canada and who know what a double double is! :) Feel free to add me!

Hello from Toronto. Do not know how to add friends! Please help
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    @grshaadi welcome! I sent you a friend request. You press on the persons name, their pic comes up with a send message button. Press on their profile pic again and their page will come up. Then you can click on the little icon to request friend. Hope that makes sense. Lol!
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
    It is so gorgeous here today in Kelowna, blue sky and sun shining. The tulips are starting to come up already! Bummer I have to work this afternoon, this is the first weekend in 7 weeks that I haven't gone snowshoeing. Sniff*
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    It is so gorgeous here today in Kelowna, blue sky and sun shining. The tulips are starting to come up already! Bummer I have to work this afternoon, this is the first weekend in 7 weeks that I haven't gone snowshoeing. Sniff*

I love Kelowna! You're so lucky to live there. Hubby was there a few weeks ago...brought back some lovely bottles of wine :)
  • philimyri
    philimyri Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Toronto
  • grshaadi
    grshaadi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @grshaadi welcome! I sent you a friend request. You press on the persons name, their pic comes up with a send message button. Press on their profile pic again and their page will come up. Then you can click on the little icon to request friend. Hope that makes sense. Lol!

Thanks. It makes a lot of sense. How do I accept you as my very first friend?
  • bclarke1990
    bclarke1990 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    viren19890 wrote: »
    I drink McDs though cuz it has 70 cals compared to Tim's double double lol

Just don't get a double double =P. I carry a small bottle of MyProtein flav drops and add 3~ stevia and some chocolate flav drops to my coffee at school. Two, sometimes 3 coffees a day can't be drinking hundreds of cals :(
  • britneywentland
    britneywentland Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Kelowna BC here! Add me if you want! :)
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    ceelou52 wrote: »
    Canadian here eh! Lol a prarie girl living near northern sask where it's melting one day and a blizzard the next! And where I have a bad habit of drinking a slurpee in -40 weather haha

That's a BAD habit?

Crap.
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    From SK, I've sent you a request!

I do like Hockey Night in Canada but haven't watched it for awhile, cuz the Oilers are doing terrible!!! They are boring to watch as of late, lol.

I also like Tims. lol

• prairielilly
    prairielilly Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello from sunshiney Alberta, where spring arrived in February (and winter may or may not arrive in April...or August...) Add me too if you like :)
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm a Texan but I visited Alberta in December and I LOVED IT! Cant wait to return to Canada!! Great place!
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    She is a beauty of a day here in PEI!!! Total Tim's fan of French vanilla caps(ahhh the calories). I am also a HUGE Islander hockey fan hence the 22 in my nick. No snow here at all so no snowmobiling :neutral:
    Feel free to add me ... Warning...I am pretty chatty haha
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have lots of friends on MFP from all over the place, but not very many Canadians...where is everyone hiding? Oh yeah, we are all in hibernation for the winter. LOL! Would be nice to have some peeps to motivate and support each other through Hockey Night in Canada and who know what a double double is! :) Feel free to add me!

Hi.....Sandi from Winnipeg. I don't watch professional hockey and I drink my Timmies black like a good little MFPer, but add me and we can gripe about the weather......too cold in the winter, too hot in the summer.....I am a prairie girl!