Running on the spot at red lights

Options
12345679»

Replies

• MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    tifftaffy wrote: »
    And who the hell cares if you wear a shirt for a designated race (10K, marathon, whatever) or a t-shirt earned from a previous one? So sick of elitist attitudes.
    The only reason for that I can think of is running a race in a shirt you never tried before is generally a bad idea. I wouldn't want to run a longer race and then find out underway that a sewing is scratching me.

I can also see it as a bit embarrasing being carried off the race as a DNF, wearing a shirt having claimed to finish it...
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    And who the hell cares if you wear a shirt for a designated race (10K, marathon, whatever) or a t-shirt earned from a previous one? So sick of elitist attitudes.
    The only reason for that I can think of is running a race in a shirt you never tried before is generally a bad idea. I wouldn't want to run a longer race and then find out underway that a sewing is scratching me.

I can also see it as a bit embarrasing being carried off the race as a DNF, wearing a shirt having claimed to finish it...

T shirts are for closers!!!!!
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options

So you ran a couple of miles while you were waiting on the pizza? Did you run 6 miles back afterwards too?

No I ran a 6 mile loop, dropped in at the pizza place near my house, ran a couple more miles, then collected the pizza, took it home and ate it. YUM.

I don't understand. Surely REAL runners have to do the race in their club crop top?