Ladies! Find friends here!

Options

Replies

• wilsd0856
    wilsd0856 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me that would be awesome!
  • MommieRayRay
    MommieRayRay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends to keep me motivated!
    I think I quit using this the first time because I didn't reach out and make any connections with others on the same journey. Feel free to add me if you like! I'm very excited to share this journey with others who have to smell cookies baking but can't have one! lol
  • niccole_13
    niccole_13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for ladies to add who will help me stay motivated and accountable! Comment here if you are looking for someone to help you remain accountable as well! Let's help each other!

We have to stick together ladies! :)

Hi :)
    I'm Nicole. I'm new to this & looking for some ladies to help me remain accountable as well. :)
  • 1ProudHappyWife
    1ProudHappyWife Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    niccole_13 wrote: »
    I'm looking for ladies to add who will help me stay motivated and accountable! Comment here if you are looking for someone to help you remain accountable as well! Let's help each other!

We have to stick together ladies! :)

Hi :)
    I'm Nicole. I'm new to this & looking for some ladies to help me remain accountable as well. :)

Done! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • mimiwashe
    mimiwashe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wanna join too! please add me.
  • greymittens
    greymittens Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a 24 yr old Aussie who needs as much motivation as possible to keep going :p Would love some more friends for support. Feel free to add so we can smash our goals together B)
  • 1ProudHappyWife
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a 24 yr old Aussie who needs as much motivation as possible to keep going :p Would love some more friends for support. Feel free to add so we can smash our goals together B)

Hi Aussie lady! :smiley: I have added you, and don't forget to add others in the thread. :smile:

We have quite the support group right now! :smile:
  • 1ProudHappyWife
    Options
    I wanna join too! please add me.

Hi Michelle. I tried to add you and was unable to do so. If you could send me a request, I'd gladly accept. :wink:
  • maddy_x
    maddy_x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • maple0450
    maple0450 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • clararandall
    clararandall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Any other ladies lifting? I just started! Add me ☺

Yes!
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hello ladies! Last year I lost about 25 pounds, but sadly ended up gaining about 15 back due to a host of reasons. Anyway, I'm looking to lose 20 pounds and build/tone my muscles before my trip to Europe in May. I lift, do some circuit training, and obviously cardio. I'm always looking for more accountability buddies so feel free to add me!
  • clararandall
    clararandall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add friends ...if u want please send a request ...I'm getting into weight lifting ...I did it before a couple years ago with a trainer so now it's time to see if I actually learned anything
  • julesrules611
    julesrules611 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm very active on MFP (I use it more than any other social media) and I'm always looking for friends! I lost 50 lbs a few years ago using CalorieCounter, and now I'm looking to lose 20 more for my vacation in Mexico this summer.

Please add me!
  • healthyhappyhopefull
    Options
    Hello lovelies! I recently lost a few pounds for a production, and am now looking to keep the figure, and even build muscle. I'd love to support others and be supported as I journey into strength training and try to maintain healthy eating habits. Feel free to add me :blush:
  • ecarden99
    ecarden99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Tried so many times to get in shape and I'm determined to stick with it this time.
  • kokosnussmilch0
    kokosnussmilch0 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For sure! Feel free to add me. I'm new to mfp, and have recently started weight training and I'd like to cut some fat as well.
  • Scissorhands29
    Scissorhands29 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Starting back up on MFP today. Looking for some friends as well.
  • Tara_1216
    Tara_1216 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends to keep me motivated!! Feel free to add me!
  • specktrik
    specktrik Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies! ☺