Replies

• ClaireRosex
    ClaireRosex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me pleaseee
  • arielm2015
    arielm2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been at it since September and still have halfway to go!
  • 1ProudHappyWife
    1ProudHappyWife Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I've either accepted your request, or sent you one! Don't forget to go back through the thread and add other ladies who commented! ❤️
  • Jlbaker08
    Jlbaker08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!
  • viblanco
    viblanco Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :smiley: - Trying to stick with tracking everything on MFP again.
  • CowgirlsRock24
    CowgirlsRock24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Have a great day! :)
  • WannaRun707
    WannaRun707 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. :)
  • Veggiiieee
    Veggiiieee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love all the support I'm seeing <3. Feel free to add me! Let's do this together! :#
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am onhere alot. Feel free to add me.
  • scooter1130
    scooter1130 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I need friends who will motivate me to stay on track.
  • nycolerayne
    nycolerayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Veggiiieee wrote: »
    I love all the support I'm seeing <3. Feel free to add me! Let's do this together! :#

Same here! Let's motivate and support each other! Feel free to add me!
  • lazyjane75
    lazyjane75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I joined MFP a while ago, but I've been trying to get back on the wagon after falling off a while back. ;) I'd love more friends for motivation and support. I've added some of you already but please add me if I missed you! I'm a 40 yo stay at home mom with 3 young kids.... Apologies in advance for all the goldfish crackers that tend to appear on my log. I try to log everything but tend to be much better during the week than on weekends.
  • rlwat77
    rlwat77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have finally come to accept that I need MFP to lose this weight. I would like to have friends to share support and motivation with. Good luck to you all! :)
  • clary3
    clary3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • hee0001
    hee0001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you! I think having friends on MFP would motivate me to stay on track. Anyone else can feel free to add me, too.
  • Zacksmomma04
    Zacksmomma04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've already added a bunch of ladies! I would love more friends on MFP. :smile:
    Brand new here and I am looking for some people to share support with. If your interested please ad me :)
  • led2012
    led2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP off and on for a couple of years. I had great success using this site in the beginning (lost about 30 pounds). I then had my son and have been exercising/eating healthy off and on for the past two years. I have about 50lbs to lose this time around, and I would love friends on here to give/get support and motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • jady333
    jady333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    MEMEME!!!
  • wylnora
    wylnora Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just got back in to exercising and counting calories again. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Let's be friends