lets make some noise PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lanc-Lanc in the house WHOOP WHOOP lol
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Leaving Lancaster was the best decision I've ever made in my life, move-wise :bigsmile:
  • mcarhodes
    mcarhodes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Born in Philly - grew up in the north central mountains but now live on Maryland's eastern Shore

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Live in Georgia now but born and raised in Kane, Pennsylvania!!

Love my Steelers!!!!
  • walker306
    walker306 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Erie!!!!
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Bucks County, PA here! (NE 'burb)
  • fifty6ford
    fifty6ford Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Near Hershey now, but originally from NE Ohio. Moved here 7 years ago!

When it comes to college football, I'm still a Buckeye at heart, when it comes to pro ball, "Go Steelers"!
    Doesn't make my son, nephews or brother happy, but since I married a man from NW PA, it makes it all good at home!! :glasses:
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Reading, PA checking in.. glad to see you all here!
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    schuyllkill county here looking for some friends from pa feel free to add me
  • AntnNicsMom
    AntnNicsMom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Harrisburg :smile:
  • meganlea2431
    meganlea2431 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    In Central PA right now originally a Pittsburgh Girl :-)
  • meganlea2431
    Options
    Hello
  • meganlea2431
    Options
    Orefield/Allentown here! Not too many of us Eastern PA-ers on here which is ultra sad.

There aren't many from Eastern Pa, because the food in western PA is soooooooooo much better than in Central or Eastern... Well everything is better in Western PA. Go Steelers!!!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from Camp Hill, PA (right outside the capital of Harrisburg). Where are you located?

Anyone brave enough to mention Camp Hill will reach all their weight and fitness goals. And yes I'm kidding. Camp Hill is in a beautiful part of the state. I am south of you. . . . . .down where the Amish are, and the Hooterites, and the outlets. . . . . . . .
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Is that also where Terrapin Station is?
  • Peloton73
    Peloton73 Posts: 148 Member
    Options

There aren't many from Eastern Pa, because the food in western PA is soooooooooo much better than in Central or Eastern... Well everything is better in Western PA. Go Steelers!!!

Gotta disagree with you on that one. I was born and raised in central PA, lived in Pittsburgh, and now live in Philly. The food scene is way better in Philly. It's much more cosmopolitan which allows for a healthier and diverse culinary scene.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Central Central pa here...Amish country all around, but then we have penn state half an hour away. Hmmmm.
  • gail1961
    gail1961 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This is great. I live in Lancaster (30 years). Grew up in NY/NJ. The third man could have married a NY or Jersey girl and the results would have been the same. We're a feisty bunch in the northeast!

This was funny!

THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY A PENNSYLVANIA GIRL

The first man married a woman from North Carolina. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning.. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from South Carolina . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Pennsylvania. He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.

OMG so true :P
    [/quote]
  • Coach1970
    Coach1970 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What YINZ want?