From 650 to 345. A road to struggle.

Options
2»

Replies

• ashleywright_0
    ashleywright_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work! Congratulations on all of the weight you've already lost, that's such a huge accomplishment and something to be proud of.

Hopefully this app helps you reach your goal and keeps you motivated through any rough patches. I know it always helps me when I feel like giving up.

I also hope you and your family have found a home. It seems like you've been through a lot and I hope things have gotten better. Adorable puppy too!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've overcome a lot !
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

Btw...i have a rescue bichon too. She's amazing!
    My Lucy would totally let me put her in a carrier too, lol. Usually if Im wearing a hoodie, she burrows herself into it, so i tuck the bottom into my pants and carry her around the house tucked into my hoodie, lol!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about the tough time you've been going through. I've nearly been there myself and it's so scary and disheartening. I hope things are getting better day by day. Thank you for sharing your story. You've come so far! It's amazing! Bravo! Don't give up! And keep sharing with us - we are all in this together!
  • NicoleMurph34
    NicoleMurph34 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking great! You can do it xo
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and very inspirational! Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work :)
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. :)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You are doing well. Wishing you good luck for future success. :)
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you Joe!
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! You can do it!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! Fantastic job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!