Mom's Support Group

Options
13»

Replies

• mrsrawrsome
    mrsrawrsome Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Mamas! I'm a mother of a 2 and a 1 year old. Back to back pregnancies really messed up my body and I'm having one heck of a time trying to lose the baby weight & get back into shape. I'm sure we can all agree how difficult making time for ourselves can be. Would love to add more moms for motivation!!
  • beckella
    beckella Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have 4.5 year old b/g twins and turn 40in 3 weeks.
  • beckella
    beckella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 4.5 year old b/g twins and turn 40in 3 weeks.
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Im a mum to an almost 3 year old. Lost over 60lbs and have another 30lbs to lose.

Been asked to be a bridemaid at the end of august. Thats my goal. Feel free to add me xx
  • Hollie704
    Hollie704 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a mom of two.
  • MzSophiaJ
    MzSophiaJ Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hiya I have added you all by friend request. Great group xxx
  • luvmybabeez
    luvmybabeez Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Mom to three.
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    mom of an 11yr old girl who wishes she was a teen and a 17yr old girl who thinks she's an adult most days... Just starting to take time for myself. would love to have other moms with open diaries. running out of ideas
  • msmaireodonoghue
    msmaireodonoghue Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I've two kiddies, youngest is 21 months and had hitting to 7lbs off my goal but then put up weight again

Struggling to lose last 14lbs so wud live some help n motivation
  • getrealmommy30
    getrealmommy30 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have two kids under 4. I'm down 8 lbs, but I have a long way to go (I'd love to lose another 38-43 lbs). It would be great to have the support.
  • Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me B)B)

My kids are 11 and 13 and I am still losing the baby weight :D:D

I love all the support from the friends I have made in here. Seeing everyone exercises and weight loses in my feed really motivates me!!
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have 5 children, all boys. Feel free to add me ☺
  • SMA1986
    SMA1986 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a single mother of two toddlers (3&4) I work and go to school full time and have lost over 25 pounds in 11 weeks. No more, I'm too busy excuses! If I can do it any mom can!
  • bringing_sasha_back
    bringing_sasha_back Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey there beautiful Mama's!
    I'm the mother of a 2 and almost 4 year old! Both girls! My hubby and I are both trying to get healthier but I seem to be the more serious one out of us too and need some people who understand!
  • tiffanymarkuski
    tiffanymarkuski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to an adopted 11 year old girl and had my son in August 2014 :) I need to lose 50 lbs!!! Ahhhhhh help!!! Lol add me!!!