Do you eat just because you can?

Options
124»

Replies

• JackB121
    JackB121 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love coming in 500 calorie under target. I eat enough calories but work them all off. Eating too close to bedtime will turn calories into fat like nothing else.

Completely incorrect, that is a myth. Eating too many calories without burning them over an extended period of time is what stores fat. You could eat 100% of your daily caloric allowance right before bed (although I wouldn't recommend it) and it would make no difference, as long as you hit your numbers by the end of the day.
  • mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love coming in 500 calorie under target. I eat enough calories but work them all off. Eating too close to bedtime will turn calories into fat like nothing else.

Completely incorrect, that is a myth. Eating too many calories without burning them over an extended period of time is what stores fat. You could eat 100% of your daily caloric allowance right before bed (although I wouldn't recommend it) and it would make no difference, as long as you hit your numbers by the end of the day.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Your body can ONLY burn a certain amount of energy at one time.The rest gets STORED as FAT!!! This is like basic Physiology.....