SINGLE AND LOOKING

Options

Replies

• moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    ....... confidence crushed by hateful comments about my appearance and height on dating sites....

@moya_bleh - I'm curious as to what was said. You're a good looking dude. Not sure what someone could say unless they were just a cold hearted *kitten*.

Some from the top of my head:

"You look gross."
    "Your profile pic makes me sick!"
    "Ew -Midget!"
    "5ft 8? You're a Hobbit!"
    "You're not attractive enough to be messaging me - so don't message me."
    "Yeah, I get told that all the time - usually by better looking men than you."
    "Your body is really weak looking compared to most other men's."

Some people just go on there to take their frustrations out on people and be nasty for sport. That's teh interwebz for you, hey?
  • TrailRunn3rMN
    TrailRunn3rMN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I'm curious what type of women (if they were women...maybe someone playing a joke) these were because I have never came across a woman that would ever say any of those things. Sure, women can be cold and heartless but still...never came across one that would say something like that.
  • moya_bleh
    Options
    Interesting. I'm curious what type of women (if they were women...maybe someone playing a joke) these were because I have never came across a woman that would ever say any of those things. Sure, women can be cold and heartless but still...never came across one that would say something like that.

I'm in the UK, by the way.
  • TrailRunn3rMN
    TrailRunn3rMN Posts: 162 Member
    Options

That explains it. Only kidding. Not sure how women are over there.
  • moya_bleh
    edited February 2016
    Options

That explains it. Only kidding. Not sure how women are over there.

Friendly and humorous on MFP, mean on dating sites! :lol:
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    There needs to be a like button in communities, haha @TrailRunn3rMN
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    ....... confidence crushed by hateful comments about my appearance and height on dating sites....

@moya_bleh - I'm curious as to what was said. You're a good looking dude. Not sure what someone could say unless they were just a cold hearted *kitten*.

"You look gross."
    "Ew -Midget!"

Some people just go on there to take their frustrations out on people and be nasty for sport. That's teh interwebz for you, hey?

Woah! There are some rude *kitten* out there apparently. Well, look at it his way - you're weeding out the cold-hearted *kitten*!
    I don't even think 5'8" is short at all. I've dated guys that were 5'4"! I don't get some women and their fetish for tall guys.
  • anthony120576
    anthony120576 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Single and looking myself

• whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

"You look gross."
    "Ew -Midget!"

I can't believe people would be so hurtful and rude, even on a dating site. On the upside, these women are superficial, looking for superficial things. You Re better off without them. The problem is them, not you.
  • kitten367
    kitten367 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • sault_girl
    sault_girl Posts: 219 Member
    Options

"You look gross."
    "Ew -Midget!"

Sounds like you dodged some bullets there! Just thank them for showing you what they are right from the beginning and carry on. Good grief what is wrong with people.

I'm so glad I haven't been in the dating game since highschool!
  • Shreshy
    Shreshy Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    hello? Is it me youre looking for?
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Has anybody got a shot yet? I'm next in line.

tumblr_ntj9wkHVSG1tvtrqdo1_500.gif
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Has anybody got a shot yet? I'm next in line.

tumblr_ntj9wkHVSG1tvtrqdo1_500.gif

LMAO !
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have been finding superficial women judging the comments they have sent you online. Maybe try another dating site?
    So has anyone actually got lucky meeting someone on MFP? LOL
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    2dsibcynoe1p.jpg

LOVE this!
  • Splenda_Daddy
    Splenda_Daddy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm single and looking at all of the boobs I can until I fall into a trap for another 5 months again.
  • Rochellenoone12
    Rochellenoone12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I dnt think dating websites are the best while lookin for a relationship..ya jst dnt no who is behind the laptop or mobile....and women shouldnt judge u on your appearance..shame on them for being shallow...beauty is on the inside...
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Do your kids have a PS4?

If so, application sent.