SINGLE AND LOOKING

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Way to cut through the BS on MFP and just use it as god and under armour intended... a dating website.

post-38557-Frank-and-Claire-underwood-che-uaX3.gif
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    So, I definitely didn't realize MFP was a dating site when I signed up...

^^This. lol!! That explains a lot...
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    OP,

You down with ladies?

Asking for a friend.

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    OP,

You down with ladies?

Asking for a friend.

im-ready.gif
  • hectorh82
    hectorh82 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    good luck.. some cool dudes on here for sure.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

MFP is the best dating site I have ever used! Also how you doin!? We could go out for dinner sometime?

+1 on that. Whoever suggested the "Single and looking" forum category had a great-ish idea, except i think a lot of people here who "date" might also be "not-single"...
  • Escloflowne
    Options

MFP is the best dating site I have ever used! Also how you doin!? We could go out for dinner sometime?

+1 on that. Whoever suggested the "Single and looking" forum category had a great-ish idea, except i think a lot of people here who "date" might also be "not-single"...

Well, since she didn't bite, how about you and me, big boy...I won't bite...too hard!
  • timdeeseven
    timdeeseven Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom with 2 beautiful healthy kids, 8 and 10, being divorce for 3 years now, looking for a good healthy relationship, someone who can be committed and has a healthy lifestyle, if you have some questions please just ask , thanks for stopping by

using-gifs-support-5.gif
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    ....... confidence crushed by hateful comments about my appearance and height on dating sites....

@moya_bleh - I'm curious as to what was said. You're a good looking dude. Not sure what someone could say unless they were just a cold hearted *kitten*.

Some from the top of my head:

"You look gross."
    "Your profile pic makes me sick!"
    "Ew -Midget!"
    "5ft 8? You're a Hobbit!"
    "You're not attractive enough to be messaging me - so don't message me."
    "Yeah, I get told that all the time - usually by better looking men than you."
    "Your body is really weak looking compared to most other men's."

Some people just go on there to take their frustrations out on people and be nasty for sport. That's teh interwebz for you, hey?

Out of curiosity lad, is it Tinder?

Nope, POF.

• zbakrjc
    zbakrjc Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    OP,

You down with ladies?

Asking for a friend.

I was going to ask the same thing. For a friend of course.

zbakrjc
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

Well, since she didn't bite, how about you and me, big boy...I won't bite...too hard!

Sorry, Eric. You know i have a thing for @dropdeadgreggie_ We've been double Dutch Ruddering since 2013.
  • Escloflowne
    Options

Sorry, Eric. You know i have a thing for @dropdeadgreggie_ We've been double Dutch Ruddering since 2013.

I can never get the pretty ones....
  • Pittshkr_
    Pittshkr_ Posts: 99 Member
    Options

I can never get the pretty ones....

tumblr_lxdl02D4ry1qicnpto1_500.gif
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    JL83l.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    JL83l.gif

I want to recreate this. Badly.
  • Pittshkr_
    Pittshkr_ Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    N9gI3U6.gif
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Pittshkr_ wrote: »
    N9gI3U6.gif

I can't unsee that!!! omg

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    This is why i go for hookers.....not "Dating" BS.....just do your business and drop em off downtown....
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    ....... confidence crushed by hateful comments about my appearance and height on dating sites....

@moya_bleh - I'm curious as to what was said. You're a good looking dude. Not sure what someone could say unless they were just a cold hearted *kitten*.

Some from the top of my head:

"You look gross."
    "Your profile pic makes me sick!"
    "Ew -Midget!"
    "5ft 8? You're a Hobbit!"
    "You're not attractive enough to be messaging me - so don't message me."
    "Yeah, I get told that all the time - usually by better looking men than you."
    "Your body is really weak looking compared to most other men's."

Some people just go on there to take their frustrations out on people and be nasty for sport. That's teh interwebz for you, hey?

OMG! WTF! That is horrible. I guess people now a days just weren't raised with any manners or morals. I would NEVER think of saying anything like these awful things to ANYONE. It's a different world now a days. Good God! I think you are inspiring, and your instagram is KILLER!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i'm single who wants to give me all their money ?