Do your spouse or boyfriend look at skinnier women

Options
13»

Replies

• trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I've never seen him look at another woman. Ever. I'm sure he looks, but he's probably super discreet about it.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    He looks at women he finds attractive, as do I with men I find attractive - but I don't think either of us make it obvious! Sometimes those women are skinnier, sometimes they're not. I honestly don't think their weight or size enters his head, it's more just physical attraction. If he finds them attractive, he'll look.

The way I see it, it's natural to be attracted to others. It's only bad when he disrespects you in the process...makes you feel less attractive than them, puts you down, compares you or makes a point of looking / checking them out when he knows it upsets you (there are ways to be subtle!)

If he's not doing any of those things and he makes you feel attractive, wanted, loved, I don't see the issue. Not saying it's not common to feel the way you are, lots of people do, men and women. I just think it's mostly due to insecurities on their part, which need to be addressed so you don't feel bad in the future. Because nobody deserves to feel like that.

That accept I mostly don't look at other men

Very rare for me
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Lol. Im ok with it cause I look at women and men hahaha
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Not that I'm aware of lmao. I'm sure if I noticed his neck would get snapped :lol: