Over 50 Ladies?

Options

Replies

• dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Debra. Turned 50 this year. Have lost 23 lbs since January but its slow going. There is an open community group called 40 to 50 year olds. You might come on over and find some new friends there. I'm about 6 weeks away from being am empty-nester, which some days is wonderful and some days reduced me to tears. I work full time in marketing, work out regularly and try to stay on track with my diet. I've been just a bit veer weight my entire adult life, then I Upton about 3 lbs a year for a decade, woke up and found myself "obese." I'm about 10 lbs from my goal. It's har dork but I really get motivation and inspiration from MFP.

Happy to add friends or join me in the group!
  • sun_cat
    sun_cat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If you've room for another...I could use the company!
  • sun_cat
    sun_cat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    New here - what is TDEE-20%?
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm over 50 and have been working out for 1 1/2 years now. Feel free to add me.
  • DRTChic
    DRTChic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Fifty this year!!...I know where you are coming from...feel free to add me!
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Look at all you sexy ladies! Am I the only one who wants to look like all you guys when I turn 50?
  • tumblindice
    tumblindice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm almost kissing 60 here...feel free to add me! I'm from the beautiful Pacific Northwest. The MFP is wonderful. Slow but steady weight loss.
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 51 slowly losing but better then gaining. If you would like more support I'm here:happy:
  • L1giff
    L1giff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm 52 and can relate to everything you said!
  • suemichele
    suemichele Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am 55 and definetely understand the menopausal issues!
  • simonsaysso
    simonsaysso Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...almost 51, hypothyroid, peri-menopausal and just found out that my husband has prostate cancer.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I am 58. I babysit my grandkids 4 days a week at my daughters home. The kids are 4 and 7 months. I am beat when I get home. I have been on MFP since March of 2012, but just got serious this past February. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am on every day.
  • grannysmith54
    grannysmith54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I am 59, work full time, love pets. It is so hard for me to lose weight and when I do, I can regain it in 3 weeks what took me 6 months to lose.
  • Seasidedebbie
    Seasidedebbie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am 57 and fit in with everything you wrote. I have been on and off MFP for several years but now am serious about getting healthy.
    Anyone can add me as a friend. I travel alot and try to be on several times a week to help motivate my friends.
    Debbie
  • karlajotj
    karlajotj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 52, Menapause, extremely tired all of the time and several other menapause symptoms. 5 kids, only 2 at home now. Try to motivate my friends when I can, I'm on every day.
  • krabbyone
    krabbyone Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,
    Please add me too! Menopause is not an easy thing to get used to, and the weight is harder to take off, as I'm sure you all know.
    I just started MFP 5 days ago, so I'm new at this.
    Thanks.
  • carollynch09
    carollynch09 Posts: 111
    Options
    turning (cough cough) 55 next month. Just started MFP but I've been working out forever. I live in Colorado with my hubby and wolf hybrid and 2 cats. Have 3 adopted older children who all went back to their birth mama. And I like to drink beer or wine a a couple times a month. YIKES!

PLEASE ADD ME ANYONE. :) I'm a bit sarcastic at times but I'm honest! I
  • mustang6411
    mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    you may add me...I will be 50 on Tuesday!!
  • nitza53
    nitza53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hey any of you can add me. I'm 60 disabled and changing my lifestyle. I lost my husband to cancer 15 years ago and I still miss him greatly. So far I am having fun tracking and knowing I am not alone, This place is great.
  • sissy56
    sissy56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Please add me, too. I love to be active, but I love to eat, too. Need some inspiration to get back into my work clothes before school starts next month.