You are doing amazing!!!
  • Shrinking_Erin
    Shrinking_Erin Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and nice post friend.
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. You should be very proud!
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow you're doing such an amazing job!
  • Lovoas
    Lovoas Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys are all very nice on here. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Means a lot! :)
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    The whole transformation is wonderul - weight loss, new haircut, clothes etc. You probably didn't realize it but the look before gave a signal that you were trying to hid - no reason to do that!
  • Lovoas
    Options
    NextPage wrote: »
    The whole transformation is wonderul - weight loss, new haircut, clothes etc. You probably didn't realize it but the look before gave a signal that you were trying to hid - no reason to do that!

Yeah, back then I had to wear relax fit size 44x32 pants. I didn't need belts for them at the time because they never fell. And my shirt size was 3XL, so I always bought 4XL or 5XL. Now, I'm at 36x30 in pants and Large in shirts. I still have 59lb more to go. I can do this.
    :)
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • vintagebloom2009
    vintagebloom2009 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • likemclever
    likemclever Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow you are kicking major butt. Good job. I bet you feel fantastic.
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way baby!!! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your progress. So positive!
  • mollypw1994
    mollypw1994 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so much happier now! I will look forward to your monthly updates/photos. Go you!
  • Lovoas
    Options
    I will definitely be posting as it goes by. Thank you guys so much for the kind comments once again. :smiley:

It will be two months of this lifestyle on March 4th. I will be posting a scale update, as well as a picture of myself them. In the meantime, I'll be picture hunting for more pictures of myself that I can find on my old Facebook account.

• Lovoas
    Options
    Found these pictures from my senior year.

m25wlidydybc.jpg
    6bpcxzjfm8v2.jpg
  • Lovoas
    Options
    My blurring sucks LOL
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Def one of those, don't know you but SO proud of you, posts! :) Took charge of your life and making it happen! Keep it up!
  • kristidove
    kristidove Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You should be proud! You're doing it!
  • Lovoas
    Options
    Thanks, Syneea, and kristidove. :)
  • bigblueeyes1
    bigblueeyes1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. Also-love the No Face cutout. It's an awesome movie :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!