Hi I'm Marcy!

Options
Hi! I'm new here. I was doing calorie count for a few years but they started having terrible app problems. My sister-in-law pointed me here. Would love love to make new friends to keep me incouraged. I've lost 101 pounds so far watching my calories and have 76 pounds to go. Hope to get to know you! Let's do this!!!

Replies

• zippym67
    zippym67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great work Marcy! thats brilliant you have sone so well so far and im sure you will do it!
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing progress! With that type of resolve, you will definitely get there!
  • bikertrashbroc
    bikertrashbroc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job Marcy! With what you have done so far, I am sure that you will hit your goal. I have the same struggle. I started out at 353 pounds. As of today, I am down to 217. I keep encouraged from friends on here as well as people in the gym that help to keep me motivated.

Keep it up!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I have good and bad days but I'm getting there. My family also helps me. I send photos of what I eat almost every day to keep myself accountable. We all can do this!
  • cuddlebug72
    cuddlebug72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, Marcy, that's wonderful! :) I:smile: You've done a great job so far, you're an inspiration to others like my self who won't to lose weight.
    Hi, I'm Dawn and I'm new here. I know very little about this group but I'd like any friends or support that I can get. I need to lose 90 lbs. I weigh 211 which is obese for my height 5 ft 5, trying to get back to 120. I gained weigh in year after my plantar Fasciitis got the best of me, was in constant severe pain, it caused me to be unable to exercise. I had foot surgery 4 months ago and I'm ready to get my life back.
  • marcysweightloss2016
    Options
    Hi Marcy. That's how I spell my name too! Congrats on your weight loss. I just started on this app too.
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    I'll try to be a great support. We all got this! Thanks!
  • chatlieretherford
    chatlieretherford Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here. I was doing calorie count for a few years but they started having terrible app problems. My sister-in-law pointed me here. Would love love to make new friends to keep me incouraged. I've lost 101 pounds so far watching my calories and have 76 pounds to go. Hope to get to know you! Let's do this!!!

• chatlieretherford
    chatlieretherford Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started I'm scared that this won't work but my older sister showed it to me and I told her I would try so here I am just trying to figure all this out
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    Watching calories, exercise, drinking water does help. Also when fall off for a while which I know we hate doing, but it happens you don't gain the weight back as fast as a fad diet! This isn't a diet, this is a lifestyle!