Before and AFter Hip Thrusters

Options
For those who thrust, do you have any before and after pics?
Also, how long before you really noticed a true difference and what routine did you use/how often per week and weight used?

Replies

• CassBurgos83
    CassBurgos83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Summerbw2689
    Summerbw2689 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Kilika735
    Kilika735 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures (wish I did), but it took about 2 months for my bf to notice a difference and about 3 months for me to notice. I hip thrust about 2-3 times a week as heavy as I can along with other glute exercises. Honestly it's the best and my favorite strength move!!! I have always had a flat bum, but now it has such a great shape and I don't have much cellulite on my cheeks or legs anymore.

Check out Brett Contreras and Zoe Rodriguez for some booty routines. I personally mix some from both and I use mini bands when I squat. PM me if you have any other questions.
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Kilika735 wrote: »
    I don't have any pictures (wish I did), but it took about 2 months for my bf to notice a difference and about 3 months for me to notice. I hip thrust about 2-3 times a week as heavy as I can along with other glute exercises. Honestly it's the best and my favorite strength move!!! I have always had a flat bum, but now it has such a great shape and I don't have much cellulite on my cheeks or legs anymore.

Check out Brett Contreras and Zoe Rodriguez for some booty routines. I personally mix some from both and I use mini bands when I squat. PM me if you have any other questions.

I checked this out because I have a (almost) flat behind! Thanks OP and Kilika735!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!