Showering/washing hair after gym

Options
13»

Replies

• Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    I shower every day but only wash my hair once every 3 days, no matter when I work out. My hair is pretty dry and thick so it gets really fried with too much washing/drying. Even when my hair gets sweaty, it's fine after it dries - it doesn't smell and I can just flat iron it and it looks normal again.

Do you wet your hair and condition in the shower though? My problem is that I feel like I need to at least get my whole head wet or I don't feel clean, lol. My hair sounds like yours!

• Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Just rinse it.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I don't shower after working out because I don't have time if I go during lunch. My hair is too long and thick, I'd be there 1/2 the day LOL. I shower and wash my hair every morning though.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    I shower every day but only wash my hair once every 3 days, no matter when I work out. My hair is pretty dry and thick so it gets really fried with too much washing/drying. Even when my hair gets sweaty, it's fine after it dries - it doesn't smell and I can just flat iron it and it looks normal again.

This is me too. My hair is so dry from chemical treatments that I don't wash it but a few times a week. I just keep it tied up at the gym and it's fine. Not only that, but I workout early mornings before work and I'm not dealing with waking even earlier to wash/dry long thick hair. I wash it in the evening at home.

• musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I have to wash my hair every day. It is really thin and fine so any sweat and it is stringy and greasy looking.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I shower at the gym, but I don't wash my hair. I only wet wash my hair once a week, at home, sometime during my 2 day rest period from the gym. the rest of the week, when it gets a bit greasy I just use a bit of dry shampoo and bam - problem solved.