Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    I don't know why anyone would EVER go anywhere alone during a scary movie situation. If a scarecrow monster comes to life in a cornfield and kills people and a group of my friends are trapped in a farm house....I don't care if I have to go number 3....somebody is coming to the bathroom with me.

Scary movie logic is baffling...loud noise in the haunted basement? Let's go check it out without turning on a single light!

Oh I know! Hey, killer aliens running around? Someone from the group is missing? Lets split up and look for them.

Seriously! This is Exactly what years of playing hide and seek was for! HIDE

Its a freaking Survival Skill game. Its not for entertainment.

Primal survival instinct that children have just goes away when they grow up. We need to start scaring the *kitten* out of kids again so they know!

Ha! I scare the crap out of mine everyday, so I am doing it right?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I don't know why anyone would EVER go anywhere alone during a scary movie situation. If a scarecrow monster comes to life in a cornfield and kills people and a group of my friends are trapped in a farm house....I don't care if I have to go number 3....somebody is coming to the bathroom with me.

Scary movie logic is baffling...loud noise in the haunted basement? Let's go check it out without turning on a single light!

Oh I know! Hey, killer aliens running around? Someone from the group is missing? Lets split up and look for them.

Primal survival instinct that children have just goes away when they grow up. We need to start scaring the *kitten* out of kids again so they know!

It's like parenting 101 good job!

We should write a book!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    daily_picdump_584_640_55.jpg

Hate when that happens.
    Probably a good pen.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

It's like parenting 101 good job!

We should write a book!

Can you do most of the work and then slap my name on there?

Sure. For a fee!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    z76b5c2a2jrj.jpg

Bonus: Read the Amazon Reviews.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What if we had four thumbs and one finger.