Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    i have this one suede fringe skirt and these beaded knee high moccasins and no real
    occasion to wear them 🥺
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,684 Member
    Options
    i have this one suede fringe skirt and these beaded knee high moccasins and no real
    occasion to wear them 🥺

Oh!!!!!!
    The beaded knee hi moccasins, How cute!

If nothing else, Halloween?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    occasion to wear them 🥺

Eh - I say that sounds like Wednesday attire 🤷‍♂️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    I don't really have anything to say but I'm typing to stay awake because when someone plays with my hair it makes me fall asleep.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    I don't really have anything to say but I'm typing to stay awake because when someone plays with my hair it makes me fall asleep.

I find I hate the hairwash portion of a hair appointment the most because should I let them know when it feels good? Should I make a sound to express this? Because I certainly can't open my eyes so that we have awkward eye contact at the same time.

I never know what to do, so I just sit there in silence, feeling weird about myself.

Back when I had hair, I did accidentally moan once when my hair was being washed. Suffice it to say, it got weird.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options

I find I hate the hairwash portion of a hair appointment the most because should I let them know when it feels good? Should I make a sound to express this? Because I certainly can't open my eyes so that we have awkward eye contact at the same time.

I never know what to do, so I just sit there in silence, feeling weird about myself.

🤣

I try to keep my eyes closed, especially if her boobs are too close to my face 😳🙊
    sometimes I can't help but look though 🤷‍♀️🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Is anyone else getting cloud flare timeout messages.. forums pages not loading?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,070 Member
    Options

Just tip well.
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Because Americans pronounce the letter 'z' as 'zee' - the end of the alphabet song actually rhymes for them.
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Smiling and laughing is not intrinsically linked to wholesome things or good nature. Evil MFs smile and laugh as their plans come together.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    Smiling and laughing is not intrinsically linked to wholesome things or good nature. Evil MFs smile and laugh as their plans come together.

pdnlm6ymgnne.jpg
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »

pdnlm6ymgnne.jpg

😂😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

Back when I had hair, I did accidentally moan once when my hair was being washed. Suffice it to say, it got weird.
    I hope you were making eye contact at least

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

I don’t even know what that means so I’m going to say probably not
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options

I hope you were making eye contact at least

They were once I realized what had happened. 😳
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Its stopped now. It was saying something about a gateway server problem.
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Australia's internet server having troubles
    Great white having a fiber snack
    Etc
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

Australia's internet server having troubles
    Great white having a fiber snack
    Etc

Actually now I think about it it did mention Sydney. 😬
    Our internet does suck.😞
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,070 Member
    Options
    I cannot stop with these. Only this flavor. I like the regular mint-chocolate ones. But these kids’ bday cake? Originally bought as a nut free option for my daughter to bring to camp. Her and her friend didn’t like them. I’m not saying they’re healthy or tons of protein. It’s kinda junk food but….I just love that weird protein taste/wafer/bday flavor. And they don’t give me a stomachache.
    0td1wtkevb4i.jpeg
    I mean, look how happy that kid on the box is!🥳
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,684 Member
    Options
    v4k0qp4zn58p.jpeg