edited November 2016
    Options
    Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

Are you done with forks? Try sporks.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Apparently today is National Calzone day (US), and my dieting rule is only on Holidays can i cheat...bring on the calzones!

Oh. Yum. Guess it's calzones for lunch!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    It occurred to me that the Dyson airblade hand dryers do not account for people who might have unusually large hands...lawsuit anyone?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Would it be wrong to confiscate all the Reese's Cups out of the kids Halloween candy and hide them in my room so I can have them all to myself??

Nope. Just tell them that they were already opened so you had to throw them away.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    It occurred to me that the Dyson airblade hand dryers do not account for people who might have unusually large hands...lawsuit anyone?
    • You put your hands in a tiny gap - its awkward and unnatural.
    • Not rubbing hands together feels wrong and doesnt let you spread the water out for even drying. Inevitably part of your hands are wet at the end.
    • I don’t want to ‘pull hands up in 10 seconds’ - that also doesn’t seem to work properly (hands still wet). I predict most people wont stick to that either.
    • 'The most hygenic hand-dryer’ - not if you touch the insides and top rim - which I often do as its so tight. See photo for how disgusting that gets - a dirty mouldy looking area that doesnt exist on regular dryers.
    • It only dries one small part of each hand at once - it seems slow - 10 seconds doesn’t seem enough to me.
  • cee134
    Options
    Would it be wrong to confiscate all the Reese's Cups out of the kids Halloween candy and hide them in my room so I can have them all to myself??

Excuses to use:
    • Candy tax
    • candy inspector does not approve
    • Or... because I said so.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

I'll fork ya.
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I call this one: Eagle Soaring High.

ya49jprwbtoz.png

My work explores the relationship between new class identities and copycat violence.
    With influences as diverse as Caravaggio and Miles Davis, new combinations are manufactured from both orderly and random meanings.
    Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the ephemeral nature of the mind. What starts out as vision soon becomes debased into a dialectic of lust, leaving only a sense of nihilism and the possibility of a new order.
    As spatial replicas become frozen through emergent and academic practice, the viewer is left with a hymn to the inaccuracies of our future.

How does this speak to the duality of man?

.... and ice hockey
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Pen Pineapple Apple Pen PPAP in 9 Music Styles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JX2msmRhI

@GnothiSeauton23
  • cee134
    Options
  • gojaqs