Random Thought For the Day

Options
1440441442443444446»

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,958 Member
    Options
    Is the converse also true: that a thousand words is worth a picture?

I think no.
    People will get to the point of just looking at pictures, they’ve already forgotten SO MANY words.
    They’re just making them up now.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Is the converse also true: that a thousand words is worth a picture?

I think no.
    People will get to the point of just looking at pictures, they’ve already forgotten SO MANY words.
    They’re just making them up now.

Pictures arent worth what they used to be. It used to be taking a picture took effort, and cameras, and actually something worthy of a photograph. Not to mention usually a picture used to be an actual representation of something.....unfiltered and real. Now the world i flooded with pictures and words are harder to come by....
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I just don’t believe that there are space aliens inside spaceships flying past one planet after another 🪐 in our solar system, coming to earth.
    Wouldn’t we see them coming? 😝🔭

Dimensional jumping seems more likely.
    Or, not “off Earth” beings at all.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    bncr2buixiyg.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    It’s like drafting a semi-truck
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,172 Member
    Options
    A new song tomorrow. The full album Friday. I’m more excited than I should be. There are 3 songs currently released. I make my younger 2 kids listen to these 3 songs before I’ll play their radio drama program that they make me listen to constantly. “We have to listen to the opening band first!” They like the music. Just not as much as me. And after Friday, they’ll really hate having the opening band. AKA “paying the TOP tax”.
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    A new song tomorrow. The full album Friday. I’m more excited than I should be. There are 3 songs currently released. I make my younger 2 kids listen to these 3 songs before I’ll play their radio drama program that they make me listen to constantly. “We have to listen to the opening band first!” They like the music. Just not as much as me. And after Friday, they’ll really hate having the opening band. AKA “paying the TOP tax”.
    I need to know this song now 🤣

• MelG7777
    Options
    sr2587 wrote: »
    I need to know this song now 🤣

Say less.

https://youtu.be/H3OiQEOcrA8?si=EQzrwiUXZAsKI0lh

Premiers in 12 hours🤩
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,637 Member
    Options

I am so freakin' excited for the new album!
  • MelG7777
    edited May 24
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

What did you think??

I liked so many. But you know how you have to listen a while to really let it all sink in. I’ve listened to Snap Back on repeat this morning. Such a good vibe for the morning. Do you have a favorite yet?
  • glassyo
    Options

What did you think??

I liked so many. But you know how you have to listen a while to really let it all sink in. I’ve listened to Snap Back on repeat this morning. Such a good vibe for the morning. Do you have a favorite yet?

LOL apparently not excited enough to have listened yet.

I don't think I've ever just sat down and listened to an album all the way through. Now it's putting it on my mp3 player, listening when I'm walking, and immediately deleting the slow songs or playing it in my car when I'm driving which is what I'll probably do.

I'd do it at work now but my boss keeps interrupting me!
  • MelG7777
    Options

What did you think??

LOL apparently not excited enough to have listened yet.

I don't think I've ever just sat down and listened to an album all the way through. Now it's putting it on my mp3 player, listening when I'm walking, and immediately deleting the slow songs or playing it in my car when I'm driving which is what I'll probably do.

I'd do it at work now but my boss keeps interrupting me!

They had a live stream last night so I listened. Lol. I was helping some of my kids do things so I couldn’t sit and listen all the way through. But I’ve listened a few times since. I’m a pretty dedicated fan so I always like them all😂

I feel like there’s actually several that are pretty slow.

Fun fact: Next Semester is PERFECTION for battle rope pace. lol. I listen to it on repeat for my 6 rounds these days.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I have a hard time dealing with tattletales (I’ll be polite), have since I was a kid.
    I grew up knowing that unless it’s a matter of someone’s safety, I’m not rat.

• glassyo
    Options
    Schoolhouse Rock was a pretty brilliant idea.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    2221hqsfal3h.gif

My grandcat Oscar, he’s so cool. ☺️
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,389 Member
    Options
    I suppose that's why cat's have 9 lives. 😂
  • Moijo02022
    Moijo02022 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok stop making up these new profiles just to add me and ask questions then delete them .. just be yourself.. I don’t care I’m an open book, doesn’t matter what new profile I have I’m still myself and my face on the pic unlike yourself.. why you hiding? Haha
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 244 Member
    edited June 11
    Options
    OP here!
    Wow I never thought this would still be going!!

Todays random thought:
    Hard boiled eggs are freakin good!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Fridge is the shortened version of refrigerator. Only there is no 'd' in refrigerator!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    OP here!
    Wow I never thought this would still be going!!

Todays random thought:
    Hard boiled eggs are freakin good!

March of 2016! Nice! Thanks for starting it.